Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

*Pugsley*
Beginner March 2014

How shall I send business card size save the date magnets in the post?

*Pugsley*, 27 of January of 2013 at 12:49 Posted on Planning 0 11

Hi

My save the dates are business card sized magnets I bought from Vistaprint on one of their freebie offers. We're really happy with how they've turned out as they were a design we uploaded ourselves ?.

My issue now is how do we send them? As they are small I'm worried they'll get lost in the post (if the post office will accept them at all), I also don't like the idea of putting them in a larger envelope and having them flap about in there.

I can't just stick them on a piece of card as the back is magnetic and that would ruin the magnet. Does anyone have any suggestions?

We aren't going to be sending them for a couple of months so this does give us time for any DIY suggestions people may come up with.

Thanks!

11 replies

Latest activity by Glenna, 23 of April of 2024 at 11:56
  • 2b_MrsB
    Beginner June 2013
    2b_MrsB ·
    • Hide content

My cousin sent exactly this for her STD's using mini envelopes and not one went a miss in the post so don't worry about it ?

• *Pugsley*
    Beginner March 2014
    *Pugsley* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh really? That's good to know! I'll see if I can find some mini-envelopes. Thanks!

• 2b_MrsB
    Beginner June 2013
    2b_MrsB ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Do believe she got hers from Hobbycraft ?

• Rosco298
    Beginner February 2014
    Rosco298 ·
    • Hide content

I have been sending mine out for the last week or so. I put them in envelopes (just small ones) and send them 2nd class. All of them have arrived safely.

• N
    Beginner December 2013
    NorthernBelle_79 ·
    • Hide content

We bought ivory pearlised cards and envelopes in the same size for our save the date magnets (also business card size magnets from vistaprint). We did hand deliver quite a few of ours but the ones we posted all arrived no problem Smiley smile

• O
    Beginner August 2013
    okikokikate ·
    • Hide content

This is what I was thinking of. Cant see the offer on vista print, anyone know of anywhere else doing a cheap offer for magnet std? xx

• mariannechuaphotography
    mariannechuaphotography ·
    • Hide content

Envelopes and post it I'd say! Do you have spare magnets in case any do go missing? The whole lost in the post thing isn't as common as people think, I sent and receive a lot of post and in my whole life only had one or two things go missing (and usually because it's international)

• *gnashers*
    Beginner October 2013
    *gnashers* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Haha, my friend who lives in Singapore got hers before two of my friends who live down the same road in central London! Royal Mail are bizarre.

To the OP, you could put them in bigger envelopes and put them on card...cut some slits in the card and slot the magnets in. Et voila!

• *Pugsley*
    Beginner March 2014
    *Pugsley* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

If you put the ones in your basket but don't buy (make sure you've registered) they'll soon send you emails with offers in. Mine were free and just under £3 for postage each time.

I'm glad everyone has been able to send theirs ok, I do have spare ones just incase. Might have a look to see how presentable I can make them on card though as I quite like that idea too.

• ATB
    Beginner August 2014
    ATB ·
    • Hide content

You can get small envelope that size that florists use for their message cards on bunches of flowers, check eBay and just put in dimensions of envelope you need. Otherwise the idea of putting them on card is a great one, doing slits at two diagonal corners and slotting them on would work well, then you could put them in a more standard size envelope. Would still be same price to post.

• G
    Beginner March 2020 Hertfordshire
    Glenna ·
    • Hide content

When considering how to send a business card, digital methods like email or messaging platforms offer convenience, especially when discussing specialized topics like Dominica citizenship by investment . These platforms allow for swift transmission of contact details and pertinent information, facilitating immediate follow-up and communication. However, traditional methods like physical cards still hold value, particularly in face-to-face interactions where personal connection matters. Integrating QR codes or NFC technology into physical cards can bridge the gap between traditional and digital realms, ensuring accessibility to details while conveying professionalism. Ultimately, the choice depends on the context, audience, and the desired impression in the realm of Dominica citizenship by investment.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics