Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Damian Stevens Bespoke Tailoring

******** HOW SOON SHOULD YOU GET THE GUYS SUIT'S SORTED? **********

Damian Stevens Bespoke Tailoring, 12 January, 2013 at 08:22 Posted on Planning 0 5

5 replies

Latest activity by Mrs C, 12 January, 2013 at 14:01
  • Enjayee
    Beginner April 2013
    Enjayee ·
    • Hide content

Some good points but I don't agree with the "think about what you want him to look like" point. I want him to look like how he wants to look like and for him to feel gorgeous in something he's chosen. I think he'd look awesome in tails as he's tall and slim, but he's said that he won't feel comfortable and that's important to me. I'm safe in the knowledge that he won't be the sort to rock up to church in jeans and trainers. I would hate it if he started thinking about what he wanted me to look like on our wedding day so why should I do that to him? Still, different strokes and all that.

• Alreadymarried
    Alreadymarried ·
    • Hide content

What Enjayee said.

My H went suit shopping with his best man and ushers. We had talked previously about what he wanted but it was his choice at the end of it. I trust him enough to sort his own suit out. After all he doesn't get a say about my dress!

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?

• *gnashers*
    Beginner October 2013
    *gnashers* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

?

• *gnashers*
    Beginner October 2013
    *gnashers* ·
    • Hide content

Duplicate post

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

I get the point that you shouldn't leave bespoke suits to the last minute... however...

Mr C had complete decisions over what he wanted to wear for our wedding. He didn't know anything about my dress, I didn't see his suit till the day.

You have some valid points but worded in totally the wrong way in my cabbage.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics