Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner January 2009

How to display table names on each table?

sarahv75, 25 February, 2010 at 21:27 Posted on Planning 0 3

Just wondering how you're all going to display the table names on each table? We've decided to go with Pixar films and H2B is currently busy buying the figurines on ebay lol!

We want to actually use the figurines instead of a piece of printed card but I'm not sure how to go about displaying them. Does anyone have any suggestions for a little platform for each? Not really sure where to look!

3 replies

Latest activity by teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 28 February, 2010 at 10:55
  • GeordieBarbie
    Beginner May 2010
    GeordieBarbie ·
    • Hide content

I'd say just put them on the table.

Or if you wanted to you could "display" them in some way. Stand them on something so they're elevated. Put them in a fish bowl...?

I'm going with cards - the venue has stands I can use.

• lauralil
    Beginner September 2010
    lauralil ·
    • Hide content

Great idea by the way!! I agree, simply putting them on the table would be best.

I like Nemo Smiley smile haha

• tinks269
    Beginner February 2011
    tinks269 ·
    • Hide content

I think Pixar films sign is an office lamp why not attach the figures to a lamp? Or try to find small film cameras or clapper boards? Or have tem standing ontop of reels of film.

• teeheeyoucrazyguys!
    teeheeyoucrazyguys! ·
    • Hide content

You can buy perspex display stands of the web, a perspex block would be nice to place the figurine upon and then you can place a sticker of the said figurines name on the stand itself.

If they are just placed on the table without an element of height they might not be seen. And adding the name is a good idea for all those old dears who arent 'Up' (no pun intended) on their Pixar movies......

(Our ex-next door neighbour is the spitting image from the Up man......sooo spookee.)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics