Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Beginner August 2014

How to get music on to a cd!

thewanderingwebster, 20 of August of 2014 at 15:25 Posted on Planning 0 10

We listen to all our music via spotify. The registry office needs our tracks burnt to a CD!

Can you purchase individual tracks through iTunes and burn those to a cd?

Any other suggestions?!

10 replies

Latest activity by SunnyRedStationery85741, 31 of July of 2019 at 02:31
  • MrsToffee
    Expert April 2015
    MrsToffee ·
    • Hide content

Don't know about itunes but you can do them individually through Amazon, be careful where they go when you download them though because I've done it before and ended up 'loing' the track!

• T
    Beginner August 2014
    thewanderingwebster ·
    • Hide content

Yes they've specifically asked for one cd with the tracks on and numbered clearly. There are only four tracks!

Thanks Miss Toffee we'll check out amazon tonight! I thought we'd left CDs behind!!!

• K
    Beginner October 2014
    katie80uk ·
    • Hide content

You can buy them from Amazon, Itunes and Google music and then transfer them onto your computer and burn them onto a CD :-)

• MadamRed
    Beginner April 2017
    MadamRed ·
    • Hide content

I thought files bought through iTunes have a particular format & can't be burnt to a CD?

• S
    Beginner September 2014
    Sarah_88 ·
    • Hide content

I made a CD by getting songs from Itunes, and putting them all together in a playlist. Then burned the playlist onto the CD.

• InkedDoll
    VIP January 2015
    InkedDoll ·
    • Hide content

Yep, you can purchase the tracks through all the music stores people have suggested, then use a program like Nero to burn onto a CD. You can just do a drag-and-drop in Windows, but I always use a program to make sure my track order, silence between tracks (or not), timings etc are correct. Make sure you burn them as audio rather than mp3 (or AAC or whatever crazy format iTunes uses). I know I'm old, but I'm impressed that people think CDs aren't a thing anymore!

• InkedDoll
    VIP January 2015
    InkedDoll ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh yeah, if you use Amazon they make you download their mp3 software and the tracks go into a designated Amazon folder, which I hate.

• Y
    Beginner October 2014
    Yell0wsnow ·
    • Hide content

Try this link for burning from itunes

• S
    Beginner July 2020
    SunnyRedStationery85741 ·
    • Hide content

I only know how to burn Spotify. It may be similar to burning iTunes, you need to use the conversion tool to remove DRM protection, and then you can burn Spotify to CD.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics