Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C

How to invite the Bride to her own hen party!?

c12d34, 14 of April of 2014 at 18:23 Posted on Planning 0 10

My friend is getting married in July and I have organised her hen party for a month before. She knows what weekend it is going to be, but I wanted to think of a way to tell her without leaving it until the day, but not just a standard 'invite on Facebook'.

I know it's a pretty simple answer to this - send her an invite, but does anyone have any ideas or can share their experience of telling the bride what they are doing for theirs!

Thanks Smiley smile

10 replies

Latest activity by Hisgirl, 15 of April of 2014 at 09:51
  • M
    Beginner August 2014
    Mrslizziew2be ·
    • Hide content

Hello, my sister (MOH) sent me an invite in the post, all be it the same as all the other hens got, but I now have something to put in my wedding box, or even as the cover for my hen photo album if I make one.

• pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

I think it's a great idea too. Moonpig and similar sites all do tailor made cards. You could design one with hints and clues.

• AuntieBJ
    Beginner September 2014
    AuntieBJ ·
    • Hide content

I love the idea of a hen night invitation! You could design her something really special that she could keep with all her wedding memorabilia ?

• xoxoxo2017
    Beginner May 2017
    xoxoxo2017 ·
    • Hide content

When I planned my friends, I made a 3-fold leaflet in Word for the bride and the hens which i posted to them Smiley smile It had a cover then all the train times, hotel details, activites, and photos personalised to the receipient (ie a photo of them with the bride to be) bu the bride has a special cover of a cartoon wedding lady and the horse shoes etc and her and her OH to be (is now) on the back Smiley smile

• ClaireD*
    Beginner May 2014
    ClaireD* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Jeeez, will you be my maid of honour too?!?!

• D
    Beginner August 2014
    Deb11 ·
    • Hide content

What a lovely idea! I feel like a control freak now organising my own! Is it too late to ask someone to invite me to it?!

• *J9*
    VIP March 2014
    *J9* ·
    • Hide content

I love some of these ideas. I was a complete control freak and organised my own!

• H
    Beginner November 2014
    Hisgirl ·
    • Hide content

How about you and some of the girls so a little video for her to invite her? With some editting you can cut to photos of the venue(s) and activities or just hold up pictures etc. Or maybe get a loads of photos of the venues, activities etc and put it to some music as a video, maybe to a really cheesey song.

Or you could do a booklet with loads of clues that she has to work out.

I personally would love either of those x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics