Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

I
Beginner January 2016

HOW to invite to hen do?

imabusybee, 9 of March of 2015 at 21:08 Posted on Planning 0 5

Random question - how do I invite ppl to my hen do that I'm organising myself? Text, actual invite ? No idea! Have already spoken to bridesmaids but I'm thinking of how to invite friends I don't speak to as regularly...

5 replies

Latest activity by MrsFitt2B, 10 of March of 2015 at 08:46
  • AKWedding
    Beginner August 2015
    AKWedding ·
    • Hide content

Round robin email? Whatsapp? I wouldn't bother with an actual printed invitation. You could do an e-invite and attach it to an email.

• pink & glitz
    Beginner August 2014
    pink & glitz ·
    • Hide content

I would text, if you go down the invite route it's unnecessary expense in my opinion. If you don't speak to certain people on a regular basis, do you want them at your hen night / wedding? X

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

Facebook event? No need to be as formal as a proper invite!

• Climoo22
    Beginner March 2015
    Climoo22 ·
    • Hide content

I did a FB event then handed it over to my BM's, or email if not everyone is on FB, you can do an e invite and attach it to an email. Smiley smile

• I
    Beginner January 2016
    imabusybee ·
    • Hide content

Thankyou everyone! I've drafted some wording and sending it out via FB message/email x

• M
    Beginner August 2015
    MrsFitt2B ·
    • Hide content

My sister is organising my Hen Do, I jsut gave her the list of names and contact details and then she e-mailed everyone together. I don't think there needs to be a formal invitation as such, I think that's just added expense adn stress we could all do without.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics