Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rose
Beginner March 2024 Essex

How to keep my guests entertained during the reception

Rose, 4 of September of 2022 at 07:47 Posted on Planning 2 3
I’m starting to plan my wedding and I’m worried about keeping people entertained during the evening at my wedding, my ceremony and reception are being held at one venue and I’m not having any additional guests for the evening so everyone that arrives for the ceremony will be staying right through until the evening. Obviously we’ll be having the wedding breakfast, first dance, cake cutting etc and I’m having a Dj so hoping everyone will be dancing and just enjoying themselves but I’m just wondering is there anything else people have done at the evening reception to fill time? Also my venue says you can stay until 12 so maybe ending a little earlier would also help as I can’t imagine many of my family or friends would actually stay until 12? For context my wedding is more intimate at 40 guests. Any help would be appreciated ☺️

3 replies

Latest activity by Sophiehannah, 10 of September of 2022 at 09:37
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    We had a photo booth and was great fun, personally I don't think you need to have much more, the evening is the aprty Sona djnand good music is all you need
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    We also had a photo booth and guests loved it. That and the disco with the Cake cutting and first dance was all that we needed. Our DJ provided the photo booth and a guestbook where a member of staff stuck the picture in for guests then they could write a message around the photo. It’s lovely to look back on.
  • Sophiehannah
    Savvy June 2023 Cheshire
    Sophiehannah ·
    • Hide content
    We have booked a photo booth for our wedding, i think that with the DJ, first dance and cake cutting is plenty.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics