Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amy
Beginner August 2022 Berkshire

How to keep my real flower bouquet?!

Amy, 4 of July of 2022 at 20:18 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 7
Hi, we are having real flowers for our wedding. I really want to keep my bouquet of cala lillies after the big day. Does anyone know how that can be done, if it needs to be next day? Or any businesses that preserve them and if its expensive?
Thanks x

7 replies

Latest activity by Mrsg, 8 of April of 2024 at 07:23
  • Lucy
    Savvy September 2022 Hampshire
    Lucy ·
    • Hide content
    I have looked into this and I think it’s expensive to preserve the whole bouquet. I have decided to have our wedding date made in resin in a photo box for the wall with some of my flowers set in it. This was much more reasonable and only needs a few flowers so I can still throw my bouquet on the wedding day.
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
  • Amy
    Amy ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you !
  • Amy
    Amy ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you!
  • W
    East London
    Watergirl ·
    • Hide content

Oh wow, I really wish I'd known about that when I got married! The resin paperweights look beautiful.

• R
    Curious June 2023 Oxfordshire
    Rebecca ·
    • Hide content
    We're looking at doing the same and it can work out really expensive but it might make for a really beautiful piece of artwork to hand down too. This is what our florist recommended https://www.preciouspetals.co.uk/
  • M
    Durham
    Mrsg ·
    • Hide content
    Hello just incase any new bride to be's are viewing this feed my name is Sophia and I own @forever.florals.uk you can find me on Instagram to view my work. I am currently one of the best value flower preservation artists whilst not compromising on quality and am only ever a message away should you have any questions. Wishing you all the most amazing wedding days!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics