Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Bride2b2020
Beginner September 2020

How to not invite future sis in law to hen party? ?

Bride2b2020, 27 September, 2019 at 10:57 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi, so my future SIL is a bit in your face and bossy. We do get on quite well most of the time but as I said very in your face telling you what you should do etc.

My bridesmaids are asking who I want asked to the hen party which I am hoping will be abroad, but I really don't want itoask my SIL as I think she would ruin it for me (not intentionally) with her personality. None of the people who would be going know her and she also doesn't drink or party. Feel like she will be the 'mummy' of the group. I am a mum to one myself and a couple others are too.

Long story short, it sounds mean, but I don't want to ask her to it but don't know how to get round it. She has already ment ioned the hen to me as if she is going. I am hoping to also have a home hen party for the likes of my mum etc who wouldn't be going to the one abroad. Any help or advice would be appreciated. I know a lot of people will say just ask her, get on with it and enjoy the hen regardless of her lol.

Thank you.

4 replies

Latest activity by Malline, 18 September, 2026 at 11:50
  • Shriya
    Co Down
    Shriya ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    This is a tricky situation, and I think honesty is usually the best approach. If you decide not to invite her, it's probably kinder to explain your reasons privately instead of letting her find out from someone else. I recently came across a resource on Newport Court Services that I found useful for understanding legal topics, so I'm sharing it in case it's helpful to anyone interested. Wishing you the best and hope everything works out peacefully.

    • Reply
  • Stephen
    Beginner March 2021 Ontario
    Stephen ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    Hi, everyone! I want to sign up, but I need to understand all the rules and requirements first. Could you tell me the basic criteria? What’s the minimum age for registration? Which regions or countries have access to the platform? What documents might be required for identity verification? I don’t want to run into any annoying restrictions or account blocks because I didn’t pay attention to the rules.

    • Reply
  • Stephen
    Beginner March 2021 Ontario
    Stephen ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    I’d also like to clarify the following: Are there any specific requirements for using bonus coins (Gold Coins and Sweeps Coins)? For example, must they be wagered under certain conditions before they can be used? What restrictions, if any, apply to the number of accounts that can be created from a single IP address or device?

    • Reply
  • Amelia81
    Beginner November 2030 Ontario
    Amelia81 ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    As for the registration and gameplay requirements, everything here is standard for sweepstakes formats. I personally studied the eligibility requirements in detail because I wanted to ensure transparency. They clearly specify the age requirement (18 or 21, depending on the region), prohibit creating multiple accounts, and require identity verification. This page is currently undergoing a minor update, but still contains all the key information regarding the rules for using bonuses and eligible territories. Have you claimed the welcome coin package yet, or are you still waiting for a response from support?

    • Reply
  • Malline
    Beginner December 2027 South Yorkshire
    Malline ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    It sounds like you’re in a difficult position because you clearly get along with your future SIL, but you also know that her personality might change the atmosphere of your hen party. Since the event is meant to be about relaxing and enjoying time with your chosen group, it’s reasonable to consider who will fit naturally into that setting. You could have an honest conversation with your partner about your concerns and explain that you want the trip to feel comfortable for everyone. In the same way, proper preparation with take online comptia exam can make taking an online CompTIA exam feel more manageable.

    • Reply

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

×

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics