Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

DrBuffles
Beginner August 2014

How to stop tiara digging in

DrBuffles, 6 of December of 2013 at 11:00 Posted on Planning 0 2

I bought my jewellery and tiara yesterday eeeek!

I did a bit of prancing around in it all before OH got back and I noticed my tiara was digging in a little bit behind my ears. It's the same feeling you get if you wear a hairband all day.

Does anyone have any advice of how to stop it - what is good to pad the ends with? All i can think of it plasters but they aren't exactly elegant and you will be able to see it. Do they make specific things for this job?

2 replies

Latest activity by lil_2014, 6 of December of 2013 at 14:59
  • C
    Beginner April 2014
    cearstaidh ·
    • Hide content

Are you getting your hair done professionally? If so you could speak to your hairdresser to see if she has any tips.

If not the only idea I'd have would be to try bending the ends away from your head a bit, it might help to heat it up a bit. Although that might affect how stable it is, how are you planning to attach it?

• DrBuffles
    Beginner August 2014
    DrBuffles ·
    • Hide content

I am yes although i havent booked anyone yet.

Just had a little hunt and found these

http://www.etsy.com/listing/64774328/24-pcs-comfortable-rubber-clear-tip-for

I won't need 24 pieces so if anyone wants some they are free - you just pay the postage.

• lil_2014
    Beginner July 2014
    lil_2014 ·
    • Hide content

Once you get it, let us know if they work (specially for stopping the pain behind the ears ? ) I might want one! o/

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics