Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jennifer
Beginner November 2022 Dumfries Galloway & Ayrshire

How to tame your bride brain?!

Jennifer, 15 of December of 2021 at 17:41 Posted on Etiquette and Advice 0 3
Heya!
In the first month after getting engaged I was super chill about the whole thing...until I wasn't. Truth be told - I am planning away on this wedding every time I have 5 minutes, including movie-nights and weekends. Its fun, but not the most stress free experience and with my fiancé really wanting to get involved with the wedding, I realise that I have to calm down and leave it alone once in a while (or there will be nothing left for him to do!).
Anyone else having bride-vision where nothing but the wedding matters? ^^"How do you relax and stop planning frenzies?

3 replies

Latest activity by Charlotte, 15 of December of 2021 at 21:43
  • Rachel
    Dedicated June 2023 Greater Manchester
    Rachel ·
    • Hide content
    This is completely normal 😊 , I listen to a bride podcast so I feel like I’m doing something even though I’m not xx
  • Jennifer
    Beginner November 2022 Dumfries Galloway & Ayrshire
    Jennifer ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    😂 I am so glad it isn't just me! Thank you.
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    Is easy to get carried away. Spend some time with your partner and talk through the list I'd things to do and what he wants to do, you can then research together and let him be involved in the decisions. I would say take a break from it xomplelty over the holidays or you can get burnt out and it becomes a blur and less fun

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics