Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rod
Beginner

I am Otter.

Rod, 30 of July of 2013 at 13:42

Posted on Off Topic Posts 38

I love this https://www.iamotter.co.uk/dress-otter/ You can dress the Otter!

I love this

https://www.iamotter.co.uk/dress-otter/

You can dress the Otter!

38 replies

• Aardvark
    Beginner January 2012
    Aardvark ·
    • Hide content

Daily mash is banned on our internet at work - unless you open using firefox. I think its the swearing filter...

text reads:

Otters back to f**k *** up
    22-08-11

OTTERS have returned to the UK’s riverbanks and it’s gonna be off the chain, it has emerged.

The semi-aquatic mammals have re-established themselves in every English county, following a short spell on the endangered list caused by too much partying.

Adult male otter Flinty DM said: “We back yo and *** is gonna be LIVE.

“Now’s the time to take back the r-bank, bring the real deal party feel, get crunk all night long.

“S’up to all the freaks, all the conservationists, the reed bed crew, the mustelid family. Holla!”

He added: “Minks and stoats been talking ***, saying we were extinct. *** those haters.”

Less than a decade ago, otters faced extinction after the species picked up a debilitating addiction to cough syrup which left them too drowsy to reproduce.

But the recent surge in otter numbers have been greeted with cautious enthusiasm by naturalists.

Dr Tom Logan said: “Our key challenge now is to stop the otters getting too fucked up to catch any fish and consequently nearly dying out again.

“Also their music tends to keep the other species awake. Especially the water voles, which have sensitive ears and a particular aversion to heavy bass frequencies.”

• Aardvark
    Beginner January 2012
    Aardvark ·
    • Hide content

Get fish or die tryin'

• AmnesiaCustard
    Beginner June 2011
    AmnesiaCustard ·
    • Hide content

Got to love the Daily Mash. This story is particularly splendid, good spot aardvark!

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

I am so late to this but here I am, Shorditch Otter. Misguided sense of style and far too trendy be any colour other than brown.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics