Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Pompey
Beginner June 2012

I can always rely on honesty on Hitched.

Pompey, 26 February, 2013 at 09:13

Posted on Off Topic Posts 75

So I need some advice. H went ballistic last night over my facebook status from Saturday night/Sunday morning after the state of the house. I've deleted it now for a quiet life, but it was something along the lines of: 'To the 'few people' who came to my house whilst I was out, you will not be...

So I need some advice.

H went ballistic last night over my facebook status from Saturday night/Sunday morning after the state of the house. I've deleted it now for a quiet life, but it was something along the lines of:

'To the 'few people' who came to my house whilst I was out, you will not be welcome back again until you learn to respect other people's property. Rest assured I will not be cleaning up' and tagged H.

He says that I am childish and need to grow up and that I publish every little thing that goes wrong in my life on FB (which I don't, most of my statuses are about Netball). Anyway, he screamed at me that people at work mentioned it to him and how do I expect him to get any higher when I do stuff like that. Maybe I should've left it alone, walked away and ignored him but I didnt, I argued my corner because my status was clearly directed at the people who were at the house. The cleaning part was directed at him. H is convinced I only did it to annoy him, but if it bothered him so much, why wait until last night to talk (well shout) at me about it.

To me, the whole thing felt like him trying to deflect the issue away from him and what he did wrong. I need you guys to be truthful with me and tell me if this is my fault, if I was being wrong for putting the status up.

So, instead of asking me to delete the status or go in and change his security settings, his answer is to delete me from FB. My own H is no longer one of my friends. I think I'm broken.

75 replies

• Tizzie
    Beginner June 2012
    Tizzie ·
    • Hide content

Hope you're ok PP, thinking about you xxx

• pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content

Anyone in touch with PP and heard from her?

PP been thinking of you, hope you are doing OK. Weirdy hugs.

• Kjay
    Beginner August 2013
    Kjay ·
    • Hide content

Hope you are doing okay PP x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics