Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner February 2018

I can't find bridesmaid dresses

LuxuriousOrangeCakes620, 20 of August of 2017 at 21:03 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi

So I am due to get married in Feb 2018. I have spent months trying to find 2 adult bridesmaid dresses but I really am struggling to find anything we like.

im looking for nude colour don't mind a bit of sparkle.

Does anyone have any recommendations for shops/websites that are reasonable in price but in good quality???

I would be grateful for any suggestions as this is the only thing that has caused me any stress so far in wedding planning ?

4 replies

Latest activity by Lilacbouquet, 30 of August of 2017 at 12:41
  • H
    Beginner May 2018
    HappyBrownConfetti849 ·
    • Hide content

I saw something like what you wanted on Quiz earlier today -so check there

Other common favourites are: debenhams & ASOS, Chichi London etc.

Your high street stores can offer decent dresses at reasonable prices

• J
    Beginner May 2018
    JessNav ·
    • Hide content

Try Asos, they have lots of different brands so you're bound to find something. They don't do every dress in that brand though, i.e. not every Newlook dress will be on their website so have a look direct too. Chi chi London is a personal favourite, my bridesmaids are Little Misstress (from asos) and got them in the sale for £39 each, Bargain!!

• E
    Beginner October 2017
    ExpensiveYellowConfetti904 ·
    • Hide content

I saw tons in that shade in wedding dress shops in the bridesmaid sections. They tend to have the exact same colours in lots of styles you you can get styles to suit all of your bridesmaids in the same colour. There were quite a lot in department stores too - unfortunately I didn't want that colour as there were some really great ones to choose from.

• L
    Beginner June 2018
    Lilacbouquet ·
    • Hide content

Depending where you live, me and my BM's have found some at House of Oliver just outside Nottingham. Great prices.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics