Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Agnieszka
Beginner August 2023 East Sussex

i can’t look at my photos - i hate how i look

Agnieszka, 26 of August of 2023 at 08:20 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 2
i can’t look at my photos - i hate how i look 1

Smiley sad
I can’t even look at the photos anymore and keep asking what was I thinking by choosing this dress??? Any other one would look better as this is the worst look I’ve seen on a bride. I honestly feel sick from regret Smiley sad
It didn’t hold shape, it’s too big, boring, messy and just not right or showing off my personality. The venue asked us for write up and photos and I just don’t know what to say. I blocked all my supporters on socials as am ashamed to even talk to them Smiley sad

2 replies

Latest activity by SL WaltonJones, 26 of August of 2023 at 14:58
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

Have you told your husband how you are feeling?

This is your second post on this topic in a matter of days. I can't stress enough that this level of distress over your photos is not normal - please get yourself some help. It's one thing to think 'oh, my hair looked terrible in that picture' or 'I wish I'd had the dress taken in a bit more' (although you actually look lovely in your photos, so you don't even need to be thinking that anyway), but to talk about hating yourself and to cut yourself off from people over it is a level of distress that no one should be experiencing.

There is no shame in admitting that you need help. Please - if you don't want to talk to your GP, then at least ring one of the excellent support lines that are available. You really don't need to suffer like this. (And I can promise you that in 10 years time, you will be looking back at your photos and thinking how stunning you looked!)

• S
    Dedicated July 2024 West Midlands
    SL WaltonJones ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I agree with romanticgreenstationary27135 ❤️. Please get help Agnieszka, don't suffer in silence

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics