Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner June 2023 West Midlands

i feel miserable

Constant, 13 of October of 2022 at 19:35 Posted on Planning 0 6
I just found out I am pregnant after two miscarriage this year. I have always wanted another pregnancy have prayed but it did not happen. My wedding is in June and I just found out I am pregnant, I feel my dress wouldn’t fit, I will look ugly on my big day and worst of all I think if my partner gets to know he might want us to postpone the wedding again. I am so confused and I feel even more terrible because the pregnancy I prayed for has come but I’m not excited like I would wish for. What should I do tell my partner and we postpone the wedding again( we’ve postpone our wedding before now) or continue with the plan please someone help me

6 replies

Latest activity by Alyssavep, 17 of October of 2022 at 15:29
  • Lea
    Rockstar July 2023 Kent
    Lea ·
    • Hide content

Hi Constant,

If it would make you feel happier, I would say postpone your wedding. We had to postpone our wedding due to the pandemic. Congratulations BTW on your pregnancy!

• C
    Constant ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Lea the issue is I have postponed it twice already just feel like if I do again it will never hold again. Money paid at the venue can not be refunded I am really confused
  • Lea
    Rockstar July 2023 Kent
    Lea ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

How about rather than postponing the wedding bring it forward instead so that your pregnancy doesn't show as much?

• Emily
    Dedicated February 2023 Hertfordshire
    Emily ·
    • Hide content
    Congratulations, hoping and praying everything works out for you. There is a market for maternity bridal dresses, so lots of ladies are expecting on their wedding day! You absolutely won't be ugly on your wedding day, you will be happy and beautiful and full of joy to marry the man you love. Yes, your dress may need tweaking, or you may need an off the peg maternity gown, but the love and marriage will be the most important thing to both of you. Feel confident that you really really want to marry on the set date and you and your partner will make it work.
    Take care and look after yourself xx
  • C
    Constant ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you all for the words of encouragement really appreciate you all
  • L
    Beginner March 2023 Oxfordshire
    Lisa ·
    • Hide content
    As a Mumma of 7 I bloomed through my pregnancies, I think you’ll be surprised at how you won’t feel fat and icky at all, you’re growing a new life 💗I’d go ahead with the wedding and just enjoy that your future baby was there to share your day xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics