Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

WickyWack
Beginner July 2013

I have a £50 M&S voucher, what should I spent it on?

WickyWack, 27 of February of 2015 at 10:49

Posted on Off Topic Posts 47

GO!

GO!

47 replies

• pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

It is soooooo pretty and needs to be worn. I can hear it crying to be worn from the other side of the hills!! x

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

Its so pretty! Please wear it!

• InkedDoll
    VIP January 2015
    InkedDoll ·
    • Hide content

I personally wouldn't know what to wear with it. A black skirt? I'm terrible at separates. I'm just like, dress=done.

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

Jeans and a little cami would probably be my choice. It's just so cute! I agree it's hard to wear stuff like that though, I have a grey kimono/waterfall cardi with lots of flowers that I've never worn as it's so hard to find a top to wear with it!

• AuntieBJ
    Beginner September 2014
    AuntieBJ ·
    • Hide content

I'd definitely go with jeans and a cami as MrsS says - or if you want to smarten up, then some beige or black trousers instead of the jeans ?

• InkedDoll
    VIP January 2015
    InkedDoll ·
    • Hide content

Oh yeah, jeans. I sort of forget about jeans - I haven't owned a pair since the 90s.

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

I literally live in jeans!

• AuntieBJ
    Beginner September 2014
    AuntieBJ ·
    • Hide content

I have more jeans than anything else!!

• InkedDoll
    VIP January 2015
    InkedDoll ·
    • Hide content

I actually don't own any trousers of any description, unless you count leggings. I have two pairs of shorts, everything else is skirts and dresses.

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

How?!

• InkedDoll
    VIP January 2015
    InkedDoll ·
    • Hide content

Whaddya mean, how? Smiley smile I find trousers uncomfortable, difficult to buy to fit right and unflattering, so I don't buy them. Last time I owned any it was 1999 and they were massively baggy nu-metal jeans that picked up dirt and general debris from the ground as I walked and had a giant wallet chain hanging off them. They were cut and sized for men. When I grew out of that, I moved onto dresses and that's where I've been ever since.

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

I'm starting to wear dresses more, but I have to wear trousers to work, and up until recently I would literally have been lost without my jeans outside of work too. I must admit it takes me an age to buy some that fit properly (I have no hips, comparatively big thighs and belly and I'm short) so I can understand it!

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

I have leggings issues too! Theyre usually too long, and because of the small hip/large belly issue normally roll down too! Ordered a pair from dotty p last week that fit beautifully on the belly but are miles too long!

• InkedDoll
    VIP January 2015
    InkedDoll ·
    • Hide content

I have issues with leggings rolling down over the old spare tyre too, although I do wear them occasionally. We're not allowed to wear jeans to work. Out of work I do wear denim shorts with t shirts, but that's a very different look to my work outfits. When I didn't have a wedding dress with 3 weeks to go, that's what I thought I would end up getting married in Smiley smile

• Nims
    Beginner July 2015
    Nims ·
    • Hide content

I'd wear that cardy with grey skinny jeans and a pale colour vest top. It's PRETTY SillyWrong!

InkedDoll... I only wear dresses too! Except for my holy grail, the eden jeggings from Dorothy P's. As I am of rather amble backside and short, I have also literally given up on trousers of any description about four or five years ago. Except the jegging. I think i've owned at least 20 pairs of them in the past few years... I currently have 4 black, 1 maroon and 1 grey pair. They're amazing. NOTHING ELSE EVER FITS THOUGH. So I'm all about the dresses.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics