Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner May 2012

I need to have my engagement ring resized but don't know where I can have it done??

KumariChang, 1 of November of 2011 at 20:17 Posted on Planning 0 5

I have quite a small ring size (G-H) and when my fiance proposed to me he had already bought the engagement ring in the smallest size they offered which was a size J and even though it is a couple of sizes to big I never really noticed as it isn't so loose that it would fall off. However when we went and picked our wedding rings I got it in a size H and so my engagement ring looks a bit loose in comparison. Does anyone know where I can get my ring resized and roughly how much it costs??

5 replies

Latest activity by Carolyn, 14 of July of 2021 at 13:45
  • M
    Beginner October 2012
    Meggiemoo1981 ·
    • Hide content

I had mine resized in Fraser Hart where he bought the ring and it was free. I was really nervous about getting it done incase it went wrong but you can't even tell! Where did your OH buy it from?

• Suzie&Karl
    Beginner January 2012
    Suzie&Karl ·
    • Hide content

Ernst jones are doing mine for £40

x

• Nik_Nak
    Beginner September 2011
    Nik_Nak ·
    • Hide content

I'm a size H too and I went back to the original shop to get my engagement ring resized at no extra cost. Also, my diamond is tension set and after resizing, it popped out, so I had to go back for a third visit - they solved the problem by adding a few extra claws to hold it in.

• NorthumberlandBride
    NorthumberlandBride ·
    • Hide content

My local jeweller does it for £12..., its worth asking independant jewellers

• Nenas
    Beginner March 2012
    Nenas ·
    • Hide content

I have teeny sized G fingers (the lady in the shop thought i was joking until she checked it herself). ER was bought from Goldsmiths and they did it free of charge, and WR was bought from H Samuel and they did it for free as well, so if you go back to the place you bought it that would probably be the best bet Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics