Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Hepburn
Beginner August 2008

I thin I can smell myself - I am minging (sob)

Hepburn, 4 August, 2009 at 15:06 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 5

I had a shower this morning, used copious amounts of my normal deodorant as usual, but I think I can smell myself.

[:'(]

Could it be my top maybe? It's freshly washed and fesh on today but...

I am minging ☹️

5 replies

Latest activity by Hepburn, 4 August, 2009 at 16:06
  • emma numbers
    Beginner June 2008
    emma numbers ·
    • Hide content

I don't always bother using deoderant as I don't seem to get smelly (or perhaps I just don't smell it ?) but I have one top that whenever I wear it (quite rarely) I do notice that I will smell at the end of the day. After being paranoid and checking every night for the rest of the week I can only put it down to the type of fabric in the top.

• Melancholie
    Beginner December 2014
    Melancholie ·
    • Hide content

This has happened to me before. A t-shirt I used to wear to the gym. I wore it and by the end of my session I absolutely stank. When I took the shirt off it turned out it was the shirt that smelt and I didn't. The shirt had been washed and was clean on for that session. I threw it away in the end.

• Hepburn
    Beginner August 2008
    Hepburn ·
    • Hide content

I think that must be it, this top. It's a very synthetic one. I'm so concious of it today though. It's horrid ?

What must everyone at work think?! ?

• SophieM
    SophieM ·
    • Hide content

I absolutely hate that feeling. Synthetic tops are bad that way - even if they don't smell, they make you smell iyswim.

• B
    bobbly1 ·
    • Hide content

I had a top that did that - it was silky (but not silk) and I ended up binning it!

Talking of bins and smells, I have just brought our wheelie bin in from the street (it was emptied today) and it is absolutely honking. I have thrown a load of bleach in it, but I have never experienced a smell like it.

• Hepburn
    Beginner August 2008
    Hepburn ·
    • Hide content

It's so bad I am tempted to take my top off and put my mac on instead, flasher stylee ?

I don't go near our wheelie bin, it's disgusting ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics