Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner May 2017

I want to purchase a Wedding Planner book... Help!

HappyPinkCakes669, 30 of September of 2016 at 14:41 Posted on Planning 0 9

Hi everyone,

I'm getting married next year and I am just beginning the planning process.... I have no idea where to start! My best friend suggested to get a wedding planner organiser thingy which will give me a list of the things I need to remember. Any suggestions on the best book to get? I'm so stuck at the mo! I would like a planner with EVERYTHING I need to know in it as I do not want to buy more than one book (if possible).

Thank you for helping a very nervous newbie to all of this!

Jenny x

9 replies

Latest activity by Fred, 17 of February of 2024 at 06:45
  • K
    KayleighKMUA ·
    • Hide content

I've seen Kate Spade do some lovely ones, if you wanted something super special Smiley smile

• Stephisaur
    Beginner April 2017
    Stephisaur ·
    • Hide content

I got a good one from Paperchase - plenty of monthly breakdowns, places to stick stuff, pockets etc Smiley smile

x

• Lapland2015
    Beginner December 2015
    Lapland2015 ·
    • Hide content

I got this one for my wedding https://www.gettingpersonal.co.uk/gifts/wedding-planner.htm?gclid=CMXViueDwc8CFecW0wodB8kCUg you can get it cheaper on Amazon I think

• Mrs_Conduct
    Expert June 2017
    Mrs_Conduct ·
    • Hide content

I have this one: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rachel-Ellen-Designs-Wedding-Planner/dp/B01LZFEZ84/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1475580487&sr=1-3&keywords=wedding+planner

I love it and it's been super helpful. I cut pages out of magazines to stick in and such.

• W
    Beginner November 2017
    Willows2B ·
    • Hide content

I have this one! http://www.kikki-k.com/wedding-notes-always-forever

We only just booked our venue so haven't used it too much yet but know I'll be getting a lot of use out of it over the next year!!

• FutureMrsO'L
    Beginner April 2018
    FutureMrsO'L ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I have done the same things with my Rachel Ellen planner too Smiley smile It has so many pages in it that I am turning it into more of a scrap book for my ideas Smiley smile xx

• Bacchant
    Beginner June 2017
    Bacchant ·
    • Hide content

I couldn't find one that have everything I needed/wanted so went low budget and got myself a small ring binder and some dividers to create the sections I needed. I decorated it with stuff to match my wedding colours Smiley smile

Then I printed off a checklist (I think it was from A practical Wedding) and used that!

I've found having a ring binder makes it easy to keep contracts etc from supplies as I can keep them all in one place!

• C
    Beginner November 2017
    CantwaittobeMrsDavies17 ·
    • Hide content

I got one from M&S - and we got gifted one from John Lewis too. Its useful as has blank pages to scribble notes on as well as the important to do lists and broken down into sections. I have started a ring binder too though just to keep hard copies of contracts in one place

• L
    Beginner January 2023
    LuxuriousRedConfetti68538 ·
    • Hide content

For anyone else looking for a great wedding planning book or resource - A Practical Wedding the website or the book too (like mentioned up above!)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics