Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

*Mini*
Beginner January 2012

Ian Watkins

*Mini*, 19 December, 2012 at 13:42 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 12

Not the steps one, what do we all think? Crazed term fan sending nuddy pics or a genuine case if him being in the saville camp?

He's on my allowed list as well. May need to strike him off.

12 replies

Latest activity by *Mini*, 20 December, 2012 at 18:15
  • Holey
    Beginner July 2011
    Holey ·
    • Hide content

The thing that gets me is that he has been charged. Hes not just 'helping with enquiries' so they must have something on him

• quackers
    Beginner August 2013
    quackers ·
    • Hide content

Oh that is interesting! and just read on the dailyfail that 2 women have been charged at the same time?!

• Sam&Louise
    Beginner September 2015
    Sam&Louise ·
    • Hide content

I'm feeling a little guilty about wanting to go off and listen to Lost Prophets now ☹️

I'd like to think that it wasn't true, not because of who it is, but because it'd be nice if people like that didn't exist at all.

The fact that he's actually been charged with something too, oh dear.

• Rizzo
    Beginner July 2011
    Rizzo ·
    • Hide content

Some interesting comments from 11 months ago:

https://www.whosdatedwho.com/dating/ian-watkins

• MummyMoo82
    Beginner October 2012
    MummyMoo82 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Very interesting to read tha.

rizzo, you always have the insider knowledge. You're like the Hitched Papparazi

• C
    Beginner March 2013
    Chedi ·
    • Hide content

Sounds a bit more serious now them mentioning a 1yr old ☹️ At the same time though, its saying he's denying it currently, so I want to stay open minded. I really like the lostprophets and theyre amazing live - if he does go down, its gonna put a proper bad name on the rest of the band which is unfair really as it isn't them!

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Why? Do you assume guilt by association?

• C
    Beginner March 2013
    Chedi ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thats what I'm saying, I certainly dont. Theyre an amazing band and I dont want them too - but I've had people on facebook going 'I dislike lostprophets even more now' or 'thats the end of them now'. Its so unfair that if its one member, everyone starts going on about the band.

• AmnesiaCustard
    Beginner June 2011
    AmnesiaCustard ·
    • Hide content

I've never heard of him or his band.

(Needs crawls back under rock icon)

• Arquard
    Beginner May 2011
    Arquard ·
    • Hide content

What is true, and a shame for the other band members (assuming they were entirely ignorant of the singer's alleged behaviour) is that the band name will be tainted forever. I can't imagine them selling many more records after this or being able to gig under the same name, even with a new singer.

I'm shocked at this piece of news to be honest. With the Operation Yewtree stuff, it was sort of easier to process because it was about historical abuse. I'm not saying that's any less horrific but somehow my brain can deal with it better. This is someone from our generation and my brain is utterly fried by it.

• overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Me neither Smiley sad I remember the other recently named BBC producer though from my teen days of listening to Savile's Travels.

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I think I was shocked as its someone "our age" and its someone who I used to find really attractive, have posted on threads here before that he was one of my allowed people.

Of course sex abuse is perpetrated by all ages and all walks of life, i have been very naive to think otherwise. Im still shocked though.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics