Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner June 2017

Ibiza wedding 2017

LMMorgan, 12 of June of 2015 at 06:41 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 26

Has anyone got married in ibiza? I know we would have to officially get married in the UK and then have a blessing in ibiza which is fine. I was wondering if anyone could give me venue ideas please? I'm open to whether we get married in a villa or restaurant/hotel, but we want it to be a relaxed affair and we don't want to spend a fortune. Any suggestions would be hugely grateful Smiley smile

26 replies

Latest activity by RomanticOrangeFlowers909, 24 of July of 2018 at 08:51
  • D
    Beginner May 2017
    DV 2015 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

i am am also planning a wedding in Ibiza and went to look at some of the restaurant venues in March but none of them really jumped out at me... The next thing we want to do is look at the wedding villas - have you seen any that you like? I was wondering if anyone on here has hired a villa and had the blessing/wedding in the villa? I think it would be cost effective but maybe a bit harder to coordinate without a wedding planner?

• M
    Beginner May 2018
    Mrskerr2b ·
    • Hide content

Hi we are planning for sep 2016 after looking at a few places outside of hotels everything seemed quite expensive - we looked at elixir which is beautiful but minimum spend is 7000 euros before you've added anything on.

were looking at sensatori booked through thomson weddings at the moment. The hotel is around £1300 each for a week all inc then you just add on your wedding day package which are around £1000 to start with. Guests who don't choose to stay at the hotel area £60 day charge to attend (which we are happy to pay). Smiley smile

• S
    Beginner July 2016
    sas1984 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

We have just booked Pura Vida in Ibiza. It is on the beach and is only venue not charging exclusivity fee as we are getting married in July 2016.

• C
    Beginner June 2017
    ciaradibiza2 ·
    • Hide content

Hi!

I am also planning on getting married in Ibiza 2017.

I am over there in a few weeks to view Pura Vida and Cas Mila. Although I am probably going to go with Pura Vida.

I was quoted a location fee of €7,500 for July though so going to try and get a date in June when there is no location fee!

• S
    Beginner August 2014
    Sez2bwhatley ·
    • Hide content

I got married in Ibiza last year; we chose Cas Mila and used Candi at Ibizaweddingshop. It cost us just under 6000 euros- we had 45 people there and upgraded some bits of their packages. We went venue viewing the year before and looked at a few venue but Cas Mila fitted the relaxed vibe we were going for. I was most impressed with the food and drink they supplied- huge quantities?

• ZCC
    Beginner June 2016
    ZCC ·
    • Hide content

Hello everyone!

My fiancé & I are getting married in Ibiza June 2016. So exciting!! We've been out and looked at villas & some venues.

We met a few wedding planners & really liked Emma from Ibiza Hire. We've now booked Casa Alex (Can Rafal) with Emma. Her & her partners company, Ibiza Hire, will do everything from organise the blessing to the catering & party.

She he is very friendly and helpful and has been in Ibiza long enough to have great contacts. Her company also hire out all types of wedding stuff, tables, DJ kit etc to other planners & venues.

We're hiring the villa from Friday to Friday, and getting married on the Sunday. It has 7 rooms so we've asked our best men & bridesmaids to stay for the week which will be so much fun.

Any questions or advice would be great xx

• ZCC
    Beginner June 2016
    ZCC ·
    • Hide content

Oh, we also went to see Exilir. The venue is beautiful, if smaller than I thought but amazing views to sea & the staff were very very friendly. The reason we didn't go for this option is its quite expensive & there's no flexibility.

With the villa that we have gone for we have the flexibility of doing what we want when we want. There is no people having to leave at a certain time etc. We are arranging for the villa cleaners to come the day after at no extra cost etc. It's just more what we want and helps us to have a relaxed party feel.

xx

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

A work.colleagues daughter got married I'm Ibiza and had a beautiful outdoor ceremony near the sea with a rocky backdrop. Her photos were lovely. I will try to find out where it was held (I'm on holiday in spain at the moment planning my Lapland wedding for next January).

Jayne.

• L
    Beginner August 2017
    Lozza11 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I'm planning on getting married in Ibiza in August 2017. We've been looking online at a few venues (beach restaurants mostly). Cas Mila is the one sticking out above the rest and for what you get seems a lot cheaper than the others. It has so many fabulous reviews. I'm hoping to book here.

Xx

• L
    Beginner October 2017
    Laulau1983 ·
    • Hide content

Just looked at pura vida and I love it thanks for letting us know

I also like secret hideaway and sunset bbq on Ibiza wedding shop

Hard choices to make

The hardest part is the date I would like looks like I have to change as really only want to get married in Ibiza

• B
    Beginner May 2017
    BridieG ·
    • Hide content

Hi - interested in how you have gone about arranging a villa wedding? I do love the idea of this but expect it to be a more expensive option...do you mind me asking how much it is costing you for the villa, catering etc? I've just started looking into things and it's getting stressful already!

cheers,

Bridie x

• E
    Beginner June 2017
    EmilyWoodward ·
    • Hide content

Check out Paissa d'en Bernat - www.paissadenbernat.com

They can arrange all for you at a reasonable price.

Good luck!

• B
    Beginner October 2016
    beeZwaxIbiza ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I second that! Great venue and some of my best wedding gigs have been there. A few of the brides are/were active on this forum too so they can give you advice from their point of view....

• M
    Beginner August 2017
    MrsSpicer2Be2017 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Mrs Kerr to be.

Myself and partner are booking our wedding through Thomson at launch on 19th April I don't suppose you have any of the details of pricing of their 'upgrades' it's all very hidden costs at the moment which could be a Shock once booked.

If if you do and wouldn't mind emailing any of the documents I would massively appreciate

thanks Rach

• S
    Beginner June 2017
    SunnyPinkConfetti637 ·
    • Hide content

Hello. We are also getting married in Ibiza next year, we've picked SaPunta ! Can't wait, most things booked now! Just looking for any advice / recommendations on saxophonist or wedding singers / bands . We got quote from lovely Laura late last year but too much for budget. Thanks, Alix

• R
    Beginner May 2017
    RomanticBlueBridesmaid632 ·
    • Hide content

Hi has anyone on here got married at the sa flama in ibiza?

• L
    Beginner September 2017
    LuxuriousRedFlowers628 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Did anyone send you this? Do you have a copy? Xx

• L
    Beginner September 2017
    LuxuriousRedFlowers628 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Did anyone send you this? Do you have a copy? Xx

• R
    Beginner September 2017
    RomanticPinkCakes421 ·
    • Hide content

Has anyone got any advice on how to independently contact churches to gain permission to marry. We cannot find contact details for Es Cubells. Everything is on hold until we can gain permission and book a date with the church and priest.

• E
    Beginner August 2018
    ExpensiveIvoryHair719 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I'm off to look at venues in a couple of weeks and SaPunta was one of them. Do you have any details you could share with me?

thank you xx

• H
    Beginner August 2018
    HappyGoldBridesmaid866 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Hope you don't mind me messaging you . I just wondered did you go through with Cas Mila for your wedding ? I am looking to get married here 4th August next year . Just trying to see if there people who have already been married here .

Many Thanks

Joanne

x

• E
    ExpensivePinkHair837 ·
    • Hide content

Wow nice plans, hope u guys will enjoy it and will have a lot of fun there! unfortunately my wedding won't take place because of... well... something happened... now i'm in such a depression that i need rx coupons to calm myself. wishing you all the best.

• E
    Beginner June 2019
    ExpensiveOrangeDecor877 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, sorry to jump on your post.

Im hoping to get married in ibiza and have fallen in love with cas mila aswell.

Ive heard alot of people say that wedding packages in ibiza are so expensive.

If you dont mind me asking, did you book cas mila? Was it as expensive as people are saying? I will only be taking a small party of 15.

Ive emailed them, but no response yet.

I love ibiza and im really hoping that its within our budget! Nothing else has caught my eye ?

• S
    Beginner June 2019
    SunnyRedHair832 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

have you had a price back yet im looking for book for around 60 guest and just want to know if there is movement on the price ...we are venue visiting in oct so would be looking to book for 2019 then

Smiley smile

• R
    Beginner April 2018
    RomanticOrangeFlowers909 ·
    • Hide content

You can legally marry if you or your other half are Catholic! I'm interested, has anyone here had a legal Catholic wedding on Ibiza without the help of a planner?? That is the task I and my better half have under taken...

• R
    Beginner April 2018
    • Hide content

This might help http://diyweddingibiza.simplesite.com

• R
    Beginner April 2018
    • Hide content

This may help some of you guys...

http://diyweddingibiza.simplesite.com

Good luck.