Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner August 2014

Ibiza wedding

Alexgirl, 29 of June of 2013 at 11:35 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 13

Hi

I'm looking to get married in Ibiza in summer 2014 and I am torn between 2 venues, cas mila and elixir. They both look amazing! The problem is they both look like they are getting booked up pretty quickly and I'm not going out to see venues until September, so I'm worried they will be fully booked by the time I get there and decide. Looks like I'm going to have to put a deposit down before seeing the venue to secure one of the last few dates.

Can anyone give me their opinions please? Have you had a wedding there? Why did you choose the venue you went with?

Thanks

alex

13 replies

Latest activity by jennie!123, 10 of March of 2015 at 14:18
  • I
    Beginner May 2014
    ibiza1 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Alex

I decided to book Cas Mila without seeing the venue first as all the dates i wanted were taken and they were getting booked fast!

Both venues are lovely and both have great reviews went out there 2 weeks ago to see cas mila and glad we went ahead and booked it, it was all set up for a wedding and cala tarida is gorgeous!

Good luck with your decision but i think either of these venues will be great for you!

• A
    Beginner August 2014
    Alexgirl ·
    • Hide content

Many thanks for responding.

I still can't decide, the food looks amazing at elixir and the timings seem much better but cas mila has great reviews, the beach looks great and it's right next to cala tarida, which is where we would stay too. I also think cas mila looks slightly less formal and more fun for the party and dj. I can't seem to find many pics or reviews of the after parties of either venues tho.

I think I'm going to have to pick names from a hat at this rate ha!

• V
    Beginner August 2014
    vickeyandjohn2014 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Alex,

I have just paid a deposit to get married at Cas Mila on 22nd August 2014. the venue is stunning and the amount of effort that is put in to make it so magical is brilliant.

I found this venue whilst research ibiza wedding and fell inlove with it, I went out in June and had a look, its amazing!

One thing I will say is that they have very few dates remaining for summer 2014 so I would get in quick if you are sure about this venue.

I have used Camdi - a wedding planning who is absolutley fab and has been recommended by a lot of people on here.

her website: http://ibizaweddingshop.com/wedding-venues/panoramic-view/ she does great packages, not just whats on the website. After meeting candi, we felt so comfortable and reassured about booking at cas Mila. I'm so excited and already ont he full count down!

Have fun planning xxx

• S
    Beginner June 2013
    sburge1 ·
    • Hide content

Hi all,

We got married at Cas Mila on the 22nd of June, it was amazing, I can not recommend it enough, Candi is fantastic and the staff at the venue so happy & helpful. The setting is amazing, the view is beautiful & just what we hoped for.

We booked a package through Candi at ibiza wedding shop & it was all perfect. We booked without viewing it as we just had this feeling it was perfect & I don't regret anything.

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask!

Enjoy the planning, I'm missing it already!

Sam x

• M
    Beginner August 2015
    Mrs P2b ·
    • Hide content

Hi sam,

Im currently looking at venues for our wedding. i ca across cas mila and elixir. im worried its going to cost way to much for our guest list. I was wondering how many guests you had and do you know if they can mix things up to suit your needs and budget?

any info you can offer would be great

thanks

Jenah x

• S
    Beginner August 2014
    Sez2bwhatley ·
    • Hide content

Hi!

i came back from Ibiza this morning and was in Cas Mila yesterday meeting Candi as we've booked our wedding fr 12th August 2014. She was setting it up for a ceremony but took the time to discuss with us our wedding and walked around with us. It's a beautiful place and the food is incredible. I was worried that as we haven't booked for the exclusive use of the place there would be lots of holiday makers there milling about, but we were told that people see a wedding taking place and just assume its not open to the public.

We watched the ceremony from afar and it was just beautiful... Even got a bit emotionalSmiley smile Hope that helps.

• S
    Beginner June 2013
    sburge1 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Jenah,

We had 30 guest + us 2. Which was perfect it felt like the venue was full but also not to many people.

The more guest you have it does work out cheaper per person, Candi was great accommodating what we wanted in budget, as we ended up having a smaller wedding party we added a few extras on to the package only little bits like candles, love in lights, some favours, extra time with the photographer.

It didn't cost as much as we had thought it really would when we first looked at getting married in Ibiza, and to be honest every penny we spent was worth it for Cas Mila, and Candi & her team, they are fantastic!

Included in the package you do have the option to use the DJ which is candi's son, he was brilliant, music was great & everyone loved him, and the photographer, was a dream to have, also the car in the package was also just perfect, but all these things you can take out & deduct the cost if you wanted to arrange your own.

If you have any questions at all or want to see pictures of the venue Etc please let me know happy to help with anything! X

• S
    Beginner June 2013
    sburge1 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

We also didn't book the exclusive use, and Beleive me during your wedding ceremony you won't even notice you don't actually see anyone during it, when you go of to have photos on the beach you do see holiday makers and they are all so excited to see a wedding they take photos, and say congratulations! I thought I would of hated that but actually it was lovely!

during the evening there were people eating at the restaurant, but you we didn't even notice them until they came over to say congratulations!

I personally think it's money you really don't need to spend as it doesn't make any difference, more money to spend on nice things for your day!!

congratulations on booking Cas Mila, it really was the most amazing place & the best day of my life, wish I could do it all over again!

Any question you have at all please ask, I would be more then happy to help! X

• S
    Beginner August 2014
    Sez2bwhatley ·
    • Hide content

Ooh sburge what kind of dress did you go for? Thought I was sorted but now realise what I've chosen is not really going to be practical; being a sweaty mess is not a good look and I'm back to the drawing board.

• S
    Beginner June 2013
    sburge1 ·
    • Hide content

This is my dress, sorry if the picture is huge not sure what im doing on the tablet.ni was still hot it was about 30 degrees on the day, but it didnt really bother me too much. My dress was 100% silk which didnt help with the heat haha!

• S
    Beginner June 2013
    sburge1 ·
    • Hide content

Best full length photo that shows the dress properly! I would recommend flip flops for when your taking photos on the rocks, impossible in heels! Luckily my bridesmaids took some with them! Hope that helps xx

• S
    Beginner August 2014
    Sez2bwhatley ·
    • Hide content

Gorgeous dress! Thank you for that, you look really lovely and really happy Smiley smile x

• S
    Beginner June 2013
    sburge1 ·
    • Hide content

Aw thank you!! I think unless you wear a bikini you'll be hot so go with your dream dress, you'll feel amazing in your dream dress & not regret it. You don't notice the heat & by the time you sit down for dinner it does cool enough, when your up and dancing what ever dress you wore you'd be hot Smiley smile

Hope you have an amazing time, enjoy the planning I wish I could do it all over again! X

• J
    Beginner August 2021
    jennie!123 ·
    • Hide content

Hi please can you tell me what deposit you had to put down to book cas mila ...thank you

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics