I'm getting married in Ibiza June 30th 2017 I've had a quote from the wedding planner for my hair and make up and bridal party , we all have long hair so I don't mind the price for hair that's been quoted but non of us wear make up so not wanting a lot on the day , so begrudging paying the £140 quotes and £65 each bridal party , has anyone had any experiences with makeup artists in Ibiza they can recommend please ? X
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Ceremony and Reception
Malta: Your Premier Destination For Your Wedding
Learn all about Malta, its rich history, its culture, and most importantly, its...
Planning Essentials
Wedding Pros Bringing Diwali & South Asian Weddings to Life
If you're planning a Diwali wedding, choosing suppliers who understand the...
Ceremony and Reception
Celebrate your wedding at an Apartment Group Venue for FREE...
Enter for your chance to win an unforgettable wedding with Apartment Group, with...