Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner July 2017

Ibiza Wedding - Help!!!

Mrs_Bl@ck_2_B, 13 of August of 2015 at 16:19 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hoping to get married in Ibiza 2016/2017! I will be having about 80guests, we wanted a villa wedding but keep getting getting knocked back due to the number of guests coming.

does anyone know of any villas that could accommodate? Or any nice restaurants for the wedding meal?

Thanks!

3 replies

Latest activity by beeZwaxIbiza, 6 of January of 2016 at 12:27
  • Mrsjones2024
    Rockstar June 2024 Essex
    Mrsjones2024 ·
    • Hide content

We recently attended a wedding at Elixir in Ibiza. It is a wedding venue overlooking the sea and it is absolutely beautiful. The food was to die for. I'm not sure how many people it holds though. No ideas on villas unfortunately x

• M
    Beginner March 2016
    MrsLloyd2b ·
    • Hide content

I can't help I'm afraid, but maybe try reposting this in the weddings abroad forum as I'm sure there will be other Ibiza brides around. Good luck! Xx

• M
    Beginner June 2016
    Mitteltobe ·
    • Hide content

Hi there!

We are getting married in Ibiza in June 2016 at the cas mila restaurant. Google it. It's stunning! Depending on time of year and no of guests you can have exclusivity of the restaurant and the package you choose is really flexible.

Not a villa but a really stunning setting, I hope that helps.

Lorraine x

• B
    Beginner October 2016
    beeZwaxIbiza ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

http://paissadenbernat.com/

I've DJ'd at lots of villa weddings in Ibiza and this is one of my favourites. Happy to put you in touch with some previous brides if you like? At least two of them are on this forum I think.....

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics