Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Savvy May 2022

Idea for sister in law

RomanticBlueHair33815, 1 of August of 2021 at 11:43 Posted on Planning 0 2
Hi

Sister in law to be has said she wants to be involved in the wedding in some way like a little job to do.
I'm not having bridesmaids. I have a flower girl and my brothers are helping people to their seats at church. We have two family members doing readings already.
Sjes an adult sister by the way, and coming over from Germany. So I thought she could have the role of looking after our German guests?
Is there any other ideas you can think of?

2 replies

Latest activity by Laura, 2 of August of 2021 at 06:37
  • PhotographybyBillHaddon
    Super January 3000 Leicestershire
    PhotographybyBillHaddon Online ·
    • Hide content

Sjes an adult sister by the way, and coming over from Germany. So I thought she could have the role of looking after our German guests?

I think you have nailed it, something along those line sounds perfect. I have shot a few weddings where one of the people doing a speech did not speak a lot of English and had someone translate - how about that.

Or is there any particular German wedding traditions that she could be in-charge of.

• L
    Curious August 2021 South Yorkshire
    Laura ·
    • Hide content
    Are you making any of the decorations yourself? Or having anything she could help make? My sister in law has helped make lots of things for our wedding xxx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics