Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Expensiveorangeconfetti40382
Beginner September 2022 Nottinghamshire

Ideas for backs of chairs?

Expensiveorangeconfetti40382, 4 of March of 2022 at 19:42 Posted on Planning 0 2

We're getting married privately at a registry office (us and two witnesses), and then having a large reception/party the evening after (around 100 guests). The chairs at the reception are your basic chairs in a conference centre (metal frame, cushioned back and seat, rounded at the top). The venue have white seat covers if we want to use them. I'm not a fan of the typical seat covers, especially with bows wrapped around them, but we have no choice but to use their covers as they really can't stay uncovered (they're a horrible colour).

I saw the picture below, and I liked that it didn't look really typical. Obviously to do this to 100 chairs, the cost of artificial flowers and leafs would be ridiculous.

I'm not hell bent on flowers on the backs of the chairs, but I love the idea of something different, rather than just your typical bow.

Anyone have any ideas?

Ideas for backs of chairs? 1

2 replies

Latest activity by Richard, 3 of April of 2022 at 19:10
  • Jamie
    Dedicated October 2022 Argyll
    Jamie ·
    • Hide content

I'm really not super keen on the covers and the bows either, but I'm in a similar situation in that the chairs at our venue need SOMETHING to cover them.
    We're going with this decor company, because they're local, and there are quite a few ways of doing the chair sashes on their Instagram that might be of interest:

Loch Lomond Weddings

• Richard
    Dedicated May 2022 Berkshire
    Richard ·
    • Hide content

The chairs at our venue didnt look great so we have hired our own. The chiavari chairs work out about the same as paying for coverings

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics