Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner July 2015

Ideas for our StHen do

S&K2015, 5 of June of 2015 at 12:51 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hoping you can help us with some suggestions...Originally we weren't going to bother, but as time has gotten closer we've both decided that it would be nice to have a night out just before we get married. Most of our friends are mutual now, and the vast majority are either married or in long term relationships and it seemed silly to split everyone up, so we've decided to have a join Hen and Stag do. The only problem is we're at a loss as to where to go. Dinner and then a night out is going to be too expensive for many of our friends, so I was thinking just a night out in a lively bar? Anyone got any suggestions for either London or Essex (Please NOT the sugar hut, we wouldn't go there again if you paid us!!!) Smiley smile

2 replies

Latest activity by snow bride, 5 of June of 2015 at 20:47
  • F
    Beginner September 2015
    Fairycake135 ·
    • Hide content

I've heard Dirty Martini in Covent Garden is supposed to be good, you can get packages with a private booth, food platters and a few drinks for not too much per person. It was a close 2nd for my own hen do! Or how about a cocktail making class, i'm sure that would be brilliant fun as a mixed group.

• AKWedding
    Beginner August 2015
    AKWedding ·
    • Hide content

Not sure what your budget is. My friend had a StHen do at the 99 comedy club in Leicester Square. It turns into a night club afterwards.

• snow bride
    Beginner June 2016
    snow bride ·
    • Hide content

Do you want a night out? Could you do a house gathering / party?

Were planning a joint BBQ for ours for the bridal party (it's like 12 people.. Lol). Big BBQ, fire pit, lots of beer! Everyone chips in so it costs no more than a few £ each!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics