Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Ideas for our top table decor?

13 November, 2012 at 14:58 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi All,

We are having country table runners, cream jugs and wild-ish flowers as our table decor.

Can anyone suggest something for the top table? Its for 8 people so will be a couple of 6ft trestle tables I guess?

I don't think we could get away with just 1 jug on the table, plus because of the width I'm not sure it would look right anyway.

Open to suggestions!

We will have bunting up around the marquee too.

Thanks

2 replies

Latest activity by Lemon Violet, 13 November, 2012 at 20:31
  • NathalieSB
    NathalieSB ·
    • Hide content

You could add some beautifully decorated wicker baskets containing favours which you could then carry (or get a flower girl to help you carry) round to the tables during the reception to hand out the contents to your guests - for example, for a country theme, you could fill them with mini jars of home made blackberry jam!

• *Funky*
    Beginner January 2001
    *Funky* ·
    • Hide content

How about a cream jug on either end of the table and a mix match of bottle, jars, bowls/teacups etc along the front of the top table containing flowers/candles/tealights

• L
    Lemon Violet ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

How about a long garland of the same type of flowers as those in the jugs. You don`t want anything tall to stop the view through to th bride and groom and those making speeches, otherwise guests cant see you.

Lynne

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics