Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

P
Beginner July 2012

Ideas on Favours for weddings abroad???

PINKWINTERBABY, 15 August, 2011 at 16:57 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 13

Hi Brides,

Was wondering if anyone has any ideas of Favours for guests..we get married in florida next July?!!

x ? Thanks x

13 replies

Latest activity by robert 25, 5 September, 2011 at 10:34
  • Ibizalovin
    Beginner January 2010
    Ibizalovin ·
    • Hide content

Flip flops, buri fans or parasols are all lovely!

• carrollove
    carrollove ·
    • Hide content

How about Seaside Tea light Candles .

• brenda.hu
    Beginner June 2012
    brenda.hu ·
    • Hide content

Lol, simple always the best that's the rules.you could make sure your wedding theme first like rose wedding or ect..then you could decide wedding guests..?

• P
    Beginner July 2012
    PINKWINTERBABY ·
    • Hide content

Thank you ? x

• luckylola
    Beginner September 2012
    luckylola ·
    • Hide content

We get favours included in our wedding package. They're little trinket boxes for the women, and Greek alcohol for the men.

We are also thinking of supplying personialised hand fans for the ceremony, something like this but to fit in with colour scheme.

Sorry the picture is so huge!

HTH

x

• JennyH10
    Beginner May 2013
    JennyH10 ·
    • Hide content

TBH I wasn't intending on doing the whole favours thing at all because I think it's a bit of a waste of money. However, thinking of the money that our guests will be spending on coming to Rome I'm now sort of reconsidering.

I am thinking that after our ceremony (late afternoon, around 3 or 4 pm we think) we will go to some of the sights, just OH and me for some photos. Whilst we're doing that we're thinking of arranging for a minibus to take our 20 or so guests on a guided tour of the city for an hour ending at the restaurant for our wedding breakfast. Whilst they're on the tour I'm thinking of packing them little gift bags with eg a disposable camera, mini prosecco, little snack, souvenier and a thankyou note.... Really don't know though, it's just the beginnings of a thought at the moment.

• D
    DanielM ·
    • Hide content

London is a great romantic city for wedding. you can find such a good experience here: http://www.combovers.co.uk/

• H
    Beginner January 2012
    herry1 ·
    • Hide content

I also like London for wedding.I think this is my good luck i am go for wedding in London,My fiance live in London.So i am so happy.My wedding date is 01-01-2012.

Thanks for sharing.

• luckylola
    Beginner September 2012
    luckylola ·
    • Hide content

Spam off!!!!!!

• K
    Beginner June 2012
    kfair ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Where did you get this pic hun, this would match my colour scheme (turquoise) and were getting married in pahos so would be great as favours. ?

• luckylola
    Beginner September 2012
    luckylola ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I got the pic from this website http://www.paperfans.co.uk/.

Hope that helps.x

• G
    Beginner May 2012
    GemmaLovejoy ·
    • Hide content

I am getting married in Mexico next year and I to have gone for the fan's idea for the women. Thhere are lots of websites that supply them. I got mine from Dotty Drams. They are a brilliant website with loads of fab ideas! x

• J
    jhndavid ·
    • Hide content

My friend also getting married in cyprus in may 08 and i have decided to take something that is from where im from ie there is a fudge and chocolate factory here so im taking some shetland fudge with me too remind me of home.

• R
    Beginner April 2012
    robert 25 ·
    • Hide content

We found a fabulous lady in our local WI and making wedding favors. They are absolutely beautiful - the heart-shaped boxes with your name on the wedding date and location as well. At the top are two doves, and back, a couple of small hearts. They are made with tape and looks fantastic. Only the charges? 1 per box and can put candy, if desired. We had the sweet and have had them both for our wedding in Mauritius and the reception in the UK when we return.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics