Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

*Nursey*
Beginner May 2012

I'm feeling soppy... and wishing my life away...

*Nursey*, 23 November, 2010 at 21:19 Posted on Planning 0 7

I really don't know why but I feel really soppy today. OH's on a night shift and I miss him. I've just watched best of DTTB and now watching 4 Weddings. I just feel really emotional and reading everyone's post with only a few months to go and finding out my best friend's wedding is probs being moved forward a year to July,I feel really jealous. Not in a nasty way but just wish I could be doing more wedding stuff. I keep coming up with ideas and then get upset that I can't do anything about them.

How do I stay sane???

7 replies

Latest activity by *Nursey*, 23 November, 2010 at 22:09
  • Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

I don't know but I feel the same..... Hehe.

I had such a good (but awful) weekend with OH as I was so ill and he really stepped up and looked after me. Now he is away until Friday again and I miss him so much!

Despite my huge todo list, i'd marry him next weekend if I could (Not this one, I had a coldsore coming - ?

• tinks269
    Beginner February 2011
    tinks269 ·
    • Hide content

What can't you sort out? I would get ordering and sorting out now. Then again I am a bit of an organisational freak!

• fluffymalone
    Beginner May 2011
    fluffymalone ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Me too! I have had things piling up in our bedroom for months!

Saying that Im still wishing Christmas and New Year will come and go as Im then on proper countdown.

Keep saying to OH that I cant wait!!

• lovelygirl
    Beginner August 2011
    lovelygirl ·
    • Hide content

I quite often sit wishing my life away i can't wait until august gets here, and I bet when it gets here i will be wanting more time!!! You can always make bits and bobs and store them somewhere safe?

• tinks269
    Beginner February 2011
    tinks269 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I had people laugh at me because I was booking them so far in advance. Having said that I did get lots of things for a 2011 wedding at 2009 prices because of it.

I so know what you mean. I love this tie of year but looking forward to it all being over this year as well

• *Nursey*
    Beginner May 2012
    *Nursey* ·
    • Hide content

I keep looking at ideas but not entirely sure where to start! I've got a theme in my head, got church and venue, got a dress, booked my venue decorator ? I've got an idea for invites in my head but can't do them till summer

Any suggestions for ideas greatly appreciated!!

• tinks269
    Beginner February 2011
    tinks269 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Wow you already have lots sorted. I would say now comes the fun bit. Where ever you want i would say. If you have an idea fro the invites why not get them sorted now. They can be sorted now and then just not sent till the summer. Are you going to have the same pattern/ look for all the rest of the stationary? If so that can be done. If you have an idea fro your theme I would say start getting the stuff together. it has taken me ages to get everything i need/ want. Even if you dont book people could you source your florist, cake, tog etc? Some of them may take bookings now and like me you could get quite big savings.

• *Nursey*
    Beginner May 2012
    *Nursey* ·
    • Hide content

I've booked Sherrie to decorate my venue (hooray) and my SIL2B will be doing the bouquets. I've been thinking about things like pew ends but then think "no it's too early"!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics