Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Paul & Dawn
Beginner July 2015

I'm searching for 2 things... help?!

Paul & Dawn, 7 of February of 2015 at 18:15 Posted on Planning 0 7

So, I need an L-O-V-E light up sign to sit on a mantelpiece at the venue in Devon, any ideas on where to buy/hire one for a good price? Also, looking to get personalised stickers to put on our favours (jars with cookies) again, any ideas on best place for price?

Thanks

Dawn

7 replies

Latest activity by Soon2BMrsJ, 9 of February of 2015 at 14:34
  • CBeckford
    Rockstar July 2015
    CBeckford ·
    • Hide content

Hi Dawn,

I've seen both of these things on ebay. I got some cute labels for our favours (mini jars of sweets) from a seller called mykitnkaboodle.

• pink & glitz
    Beginner August 2014
    pink & glitz ·
    • Hide content

Have a look at Not On The High Street - they have some great wedding stuff xx

• pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

It's easy to make your own stickers if you have a reasonable printer and MS Word, PowerPoint, or Publisher Smiley winking

I bought matt transparent labels and made my own. They were fab. (were for address labels and because they were transparent you only saw the printing)

• T
    Beginner
    Teal ·
    • Hide content

I bought personalised stickers from vista print. If you order with plenty of time and get delivery that takes the longest time, it works out cheaper.

With Valentines nearly here, you'll find normal wooden 'LOVE' signs everywhere. Tescos, asda, matalan, sainsburys often sell these, and will heavily discount the day after valentines. Never seen a light up version though, but found these:

http://www.findmeagift.co.uk/gifts/heart-shaped-carnival-light-up-love-sign.html?gclid=CjwKEAiAjNemBRCgp_vymcvVym0SJACRp_UZOO8woMh2qMMHlVguuS4ss02ouTRs1HTj725Uw09RYhoCR6_w_wcB

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Marquee-Industrial-Letters-Battery-Operated/dp/B00H1O4NL0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1423336476&sr=8-1&keywords=love+light

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lights-Wedding-Engagement-Valentines-Decoration/dp/B00SL50YFC/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1423336476&sr=8-16&keywords=love+light

• Paula @ Ollievision
    Paula @ Ollievision ·
    • Hide content

A few months ago BHS were selling nice light up LOVE signs in their lighting department. They were small ones.

• 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content

Also going to suggest vistaprint but they are small

• LittleSnowflake
    Beginner January 2016
    LittleSnowflake ·
    • Hide content

Seller on ebay helenjd25

I've purchased stickers from this seller on ebay before and have been really pleased with them and they're very reasonably priced.

• Soon2BMrsJ
    Beginner September 2015
    Soon2BMrsJ ·
    • Hide content

Https://www.facebook.com/TheWhiteBulbLetterLights?fref=nf

They do hire or buy and good prices. I've not used them personally yet but thinking of and they have some great reviews.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics