Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

mummymrs2b
Beginner April 2013

indecisive bride to be having wobbles over ordering wedding dress...

mummymrs2b, 9 February, 2012 at 12:24 Posted on Planning 0 2

Im meant to be going and paying deposit on my dress today, ive searched a few shops and this is defo my fave and love it but im worried that if i do, ive still got till next april to wait to wear it and heard a few people on here wish they had waited. I would wait a bit but the shop have said if i do it by today i can have the 25% off so thats why im thinking to go for it, dont want wait and it cost me more or do it and regret it!! Argh, im so indecisive! What would you do? x

2 replies

Latest activity by mummymrs2b, 9 February, 2012 at 12:54
  • C
    Beginner April 2012
    ce4mpMwp ·
    • Hide content

Hello,

I get married in April this year and i picked and ordered my dress in September 2010, if you love it and have tried on others and it feels like the one- go for it. Plus 25% off makes it a bargain!!

• O
    Beginner May 2013
    Omgitshappening ·
    • Hide content

I think only you can really answer that question. Are you a decisive person normally? Can you see yourself going back in a few months time and buying the dress anyway? If the answer is yes then go for it and take advantage of the discount. If your not 100% then I would say perhaps it's not 'the one' ?

We're not getting married until next May and I ordered my dress a couple of weeks ago. But I knew it was the one for me and that I would only end up going back and ordering it in a few months anyway and did not want to run the risk of it being discontinued.

• mummymrs2b
    Beginner April 2013
    mummymrs2b ·
    • Hide content

I'm a very indecisive person anyway. I'm known by everyone for not being able to make a decision about anything. I have tried quite a few dresses now and love it and it has all I want on it, but then I wobble about deciding! I'm terrible. Makes me feel better than others have ordered in plenty of time x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics