Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner November 2013

Info on Knowle Country House, Kent Please?!

mrs.emma.fletcher.x, 10 September, 2012 at 12:38 Posted on Planning 0 5

I was wondering if anyone has got married at the Knowle recently? Or if they are planning to? Or if you know anyone who has?

They have prices on their website for fridays, saturdays and sundays but we want to keep it as cheap as possible. Does anyone know what monday to thursday prices are like? is it best to go and see them?

we went to a reception there once before and it was lovely but didn't see where you could have the ceremony there or anything does anyone have any pics?

we would just like some opinions really!

thanks xXx

5 replies

Latest activity by oct18bride, 18 September, 2012 at 17:09
  • Kyz23
    Beginner September 2012
    Kyz23 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi,

I had a look at knowle but decided against it, amazing place tho.

Theres the conservatory where they'd have the ceremony if it was raining but if its a nice day they said to me they'd just do it all outside.

A friend of mines, sister got married there and she said it was a lovely day.

Im not sure of prices but the owner is lovely and makes you feel right at ease so have a chat with him hun.

• M
    Beginner November 2013
    mrs.emma.fletcher.x ·
    • Hide content

Thank you very much we will do Smiley smile x

• spaceychick
    spaceychick ·
    • Hide content

We looked a few years ago, we wanted to get married on a Tuesday. I'm sure it was cheaper, not a huge amount, but I think you got more for your money. I've been to a few receptions there, it's lovely!

• .adicat
    .adicat ·
    • Hide content

I've been to a wedding reception there on a Monday but don't know the costs. The wedding we went to had their ceremony at Upnor Castle

• natalieexx
    Beginner October 2012
    natalieexx ·
    • Hide content

I'm not sure about the prices there but you can definitely have your ceremony there too. My tutor when I was at college got married there and the photos were stunning, she said it was an amazing venue xx

• O
    Beginner October 2012
    oct18bride ·
    • Hide content

My mum married there on a Tuesday - they got a very good value deal, everything included, even flowers for only a few thousand! Since then, I think they have renovated quite a bit though so imagine their prices have increased.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics