Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Carpe Diem
Beginner

Informal relaxed menswear/boys wear?

Carpe Diem, 5 April, 2013 at 20:07 Posted on Planning 0 4

Is or did anyone's fiancé or husband planning on not wearing the traditional suit and going for a more relaxed look? We are having our vow renewal in the woods with a very relaxed feel. As it will be the end of July we are hoping it may be hot too. Think a suit wil look totally out of place but bit stuck for ideas for hubby and our boys who will be 14 and 10 years old. He is happy to wear anything and is leaving it to me to sort his outfit, as usual :-) . Just looking for some ideas really?

4 replies

Latest activity by Skeptical78, 22 April, 2013 at 08:58
  • Barefoot
    Beginner August 2012
    Barefoot ·
    • Hide content

OH wore a linen suit with a short sleeve open neck shirt. And leather sandals. He didn't keep the suit jacket on much either.

• Snyffa
    Beginner October 2013
    Snyffa ·
    • Hide content

I dont want other half in a formal suit, but i dont seem to be able to find the EXACT look im going for in a picture, but essentialy its smart trousers open collar shirt with waistcoat and a neckerchief tied Smiley laugh

x

• *Funky*
    Beginner January 2001
    *Funky* ·
    • Hide content

Lots of options, here is some inspiration

• Carpe Diem
    Beginner
    Carpe Diem ·
    • Hide content

Thank you for these, they are great!

• Skeptical78
    Beginner September 2013
    Skeptical78 ·
    • Hide content

Funky, I LOVE all of those! OH has his heart set on a spiffy electric blue suit, but if I had my way he'd be looking like the lost member of Mumford and Sons in a heartbeat...rolled up sleeves, the lot.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics