Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner August 2013

Inlays for Wedding invites

beckilorraine, 7 March, 2013 at 21:19 Posted on Planning 0

Hi,

I plan to do my own wedding invitations. I have brought all the materials. I am however stuck on how to go about doing an inlay which I can print the information on and place inside the card. The cards are 4''x4''. Can anyone recommend a website which I can use for templates and help? So far all I can find are ones for the main body of the invites or the ones where someone will do it or you.

Thank you for your help

Becki

• S108HAN
    Beginner August 2013
    S108HAN ·
    • Hide content

I wouldn't know about templates online but I can tell you what I did because our inserts are an unusual shape: comp slip shape, a third of a piece A4. We have MS Word, so I inserted a text box onto the page and right click to get a menu up (you can also use the drawing tools section from the top) and set the size at 9.9cm x 21cm. I copied and pasted it twice and set them next to each other, getting exactly the three inserts we wanted from each sheet. It meant I could be whatever I liked in the boxes and I knew they would print the right size. I made the borders a very light thin grey line, so when I cut along them, you couldn't see them. If you're stuck and would like me to set this up for you and email it over, let me know. It'd take me five minutes.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics