Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Victoria
Beginner November 2024 Virginia

Interesting reception entertainment?

Victoria, 24 of April of 2024 at 03:47 Posted on Planning 0 6
We are having an indoor/outdoor reception and I need some inspo for reception entertainment. We already have a digital Photo Booth and dancing set up. I’m waiting on rates for a silhouette artist, as well. Any stand out, interesting things you’ve seen or done at a reception?

6 replies

Latest activity by Elbert, 30 of April of 2024 at 12:34
  • S
    Dedicated July 2024 West Midlands
    SL WaltonJones ·
    • Hide content
    I would recommend 'The Unfiltered Bride' podcast with Georgie and Beth. They cover topics just like this. They are also on TikTok and YouTube with top tips etc!
  • PhotographybyBillHaddon
    Super January 3000 Leicestershire
    PhotographybyBillHaddon ·
    • Hide content

Do you have lots of outdoor space, if so just simple things like a frisby, ball and sticky catcher thing, kite, giant jenga, axe throwing, archery, mini golf.

• Hampshire Wedding Photographer
    Hampshire
    Hampshire Wedding Photographer ·
    • Hide content

Ohhhh, so many! The common ones are giant jenga and other kind of life-size boardgames but I've seen things from ferret racing, live art painters who paint a scene from your wedding, space hopper races, roaming bands playing acoustic instruments at cocktail hour, croquet, marshmallow roasting, and a relatively new trend is to have an audio guest book set-up so people can leave you voice messages instead of signing a guest book.

• Joni
    Beginner April 2024 Texas
    Joni ·
    • Hide content

Its a good choice for outdoor reception entertainment. Do you know about Prime. It is a different kinds of drinks like bottled hydration drinks, hydration sticks, and energy drinks in flavors like Strawberry Banana, Cherry Freeze, and Blue Raspberry. If you will avail this promocode PRIME coupon , so they give you discount and its a limited time offer

• Lloyd
    Beginner January 2019 Colorado
    Lloyd ·
    • Hide content

Thank you for consistently providing us with engaging and informative content through your blog. Your hard work and dedication are evident in every post!

You can also take time to read about Blox.land Promo Codes

• E
    Beginner April 2024 Texas
    Elbert ·
    • Hide content

Thank you for consistently delivering thought-provoking content. Your blog posts have become a staple in my reading list.
    You can also take time to read about build.com coupon

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics