Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner September 2022 West Midlands

Intimate wedding Help!!

Rachel, 19 of September of 2022 at 01:05 Posted on Planning 0 4
Both myself and my partner are in agreement that we both want an intimate wedding approximately 15 guests. Ideally I want a venue that ‘does it all!!’ Essentially a one stop shop!! Civil ceremony after ‘party’ with food etc for guests but somewhere different not the back room of a pub 😂😂 help please 😂 I live in solihull but am happy to consider anywhere within a 30/46 drive of solihull town centre. Can anyone help 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻??

4 replies

Latest activity by Alice, 29 of September of 2022 at 18:51
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    Have a look on the venue's page on hitched as you can select area, guest numbers and catering etc so you may be able to find somewhere that has private areas for smal ceremonies
  • R
    Curious October 2022 Warwickshire
    Rebecca ·
    • Hide content
    We are getting married at The Arden Hotel in Stratford-upon-Avon in about 4 weeks. We are having 15 guests too! We are having our ceremony, wedding breakfast and evening food all there, it’s really beautiful and the events coordinator is unbelievably helpful and kind. Hope this helps and enjoy your wedding planning ❤️
  • Cassy
    Beginner September 2022 East London
    Cassy ·
    • Hide content

Do you have fav bars or restaurants? It can be very symbolic.

• A
    Beginner April 2025 Greater Manchester
    Alice ·
    • Hide content

There are usually restaurants with wedding licenses which can offer intimate weddings. Like people have said above, I'd try using the venue search and playing with the filters to see what fits for you Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics