Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sassy
Curious September 2022 West Sussex

Invitation help!

Sassy, 22 of June of 2022 at 15:28 Posted on Planning 0 3
Hi all! Any help would be much appreciated.
We sent out our paper save the dates a while back but now need to send out paper invites asap as we have been a bit slack!
I’m just finding it so confusing, all invites don’t seem to have an rsvp on them and I have seen I can order separate RSVP’s but they mention nothing about food choices?! Our guests need to choose a main and choose a desert so we need to know this information.I did think about just putting ‘RSVP to …’ and putting my phone no. On the invite but they still won’t know what the food options are?I’m getting so stressed about this so if anyone could help I’ll be grateful Smiley smileI started the hitched wedding website process but have found it just a bit all over the place and it confuses guests.Thanks!! X

3 replies

Latest activity by Shanezek, 24 of June of 2022 at 03:06
  • Anonbride
    Expert July 2023 Cornwall
    Anonbride ·
    • Hide content

I've been working on designing my own on Canva - including my own RSVP cards with menu options!

It's a bit tight to put the full menu on the card, so my plan is to have a line on the invite that says "see our wedding website for the full menu" and then on the RSPV card it would just say "beef" or whatever but then if people care about the sides they look on our website. If that makes sense!

• Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

You could ask them to RSVP through Hitched if you have a website. you can add menu options to your site so they can select when responding and then you pull it all in an excel CSV file to export it, is much easier. we did ours on Canva and then emailed them out to ask people to reply on our website or via email with their choices that i then manually put on the spreadsheet

• Sassy
    Curious September 2022 West Sussex
    Sassy ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you everyone! So handy! I’ve downloaded Canva and made my own! Definitely will be cheaper than using Zazzle or vistaprint! Thanks Smiley smile x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics