Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Mrs-S-to-b
Beginner September 2011

Invitation Wording - Italian Wedding

Mrs-S-to-b, 23 April, 2010 at 10:42 Posted on Planning 0 7

Hi Ladies!

As you was so helpful with my wedding in other areas, I am a little stuck with my wedding invitation wording and wondered if any one could help? WE are getting married in Italy Lake Como in September and wondered how to put the essence of the Italian Wedding in the wording. We are just having the so they are from my Fiance and I and then we want to write peoples names in but as for the rest of it, I didnt want to be to mushy and put as they embark on their married journey and the rest of their lives together, but I didnt just want to put please come to our wedding (if that makes sense) I did come up with " [Names] invite you to share in out Italian Wedding [place details] but I dont think it sounds right... anyideas?

Thanks in advance!

xx

7 replies

Latest activity by Debbie Graham Jewellery, 23 April, 2010 at 19:30
  • tahdah
    Beginner September 2009
    tahdah ·
    • Hide content

Xxx & xxx

cordially invite

xxx & xxx

to our Wedding at xxx on Lake Como in Italy

on xxx

Put the details on your guest information sheet if you. Have you thought about having the words wedding invitation written in Italian on the front of your invites?

Invito a un matrimonio

• Mrs-S-to-b
    Beginner September 2011
    Mrs-S-to-b ·
    • Hide content

Thanks huni! No I didnt I like that little Italian tough though! I might see what I can do with that although I am having pocket fold invitations with ribbon on with no writting so not sure wha tI can do with that really - although now I would love that on them!/

Thanks for your help! XX

• Mrs-S-to-b
    Beginner September 2011
    Mrs-S-to-b ·
    • Hide content

YEs would love it n the favours - oh and the table would be a great idea too! wicked... thanks very much Jane - how do you rekon we could have it on the favours?

I am excited now to have a little italian in them lol. Oh yes vino night - I might join ya for the vino this time its not a school night for me (well work but i call it a school night lol)

Hope your ok x x x x

• teeheeyoucrazyguys!
    teeheeyoucrazyguys! ·
    • Hide content

'we-da like-a if you could come-a...... ciao!'

No???? ah well.......

:-P

• S
    Beginner October 2011
    superlauren321 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

?

• Debbie Graham Jewellery
    Debbie Graham Jewellery ·
    • Hide content

Would you like me to do you a translation into Italin to pop into them too?

I worked out in Venice as a nanny to a wonderful Italian family for a while so speak the language

Debbie

x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics