Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kayleigh
Rockstar October 2023 Bristol

Invitations

Kayleigh, 11 of May of 2021 at 22:03 Posted on Planning 0 3

When do people send out their invitations?

Obviously you need enough time for everyone to RSVP and finalise numbers so what would be an acceptable time to send them out and expect RSVPs?

Thanks x

3 replies

Latest activity by Melissab, 12 of May of 2021 at 07:31
  • Melissab
    Dedicated June 2022 Surrey
    Melissab ·
    • Hide content
    I’m getting married in June 2022. I sent my save the dates about 2 weeks ago and have already had quite a few people confirm. I will probably send my invitations out around January 2022 (possibly even end of 2021!). That will give me enough time to chase and confirm numbers and menus with the venue. I don’t want the stress of having to do that a couple of weeks before. Check with your venue for their deadline on final numbers too. That will play a part in when you send invites
  • Kayleigh
    Rockstar October 2023 Bristol
    Kayleigh ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! I didn't even realise save the dates were a thing lol. I'll bear that in mind x
  • Melissab
    Dedicated June 2022 Surrey
    Melissab ·
    • Hide content
    Some people don’t bother with save the dates. I wouldn’t have, only we’re getting married during the May/June half term, on the Thursday that has just been made a bank holiday. The Friday is also a bank holiday, so we thought they’d be a strong chance people would make other plans!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics