Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

*Mini*
Beginner January 2012

iPhone ringtones

*Mini*, 2 of June of 2013 at 20:51 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 7

I remember seeing in a thread that someone knew how to have your own music as a ringtone? I've googled but I need simpleton instructions please.

7 replies

Latest activity by Awan, 14 of June of 2024 at 19:02
  • Arquard
    Beginner May 2011
    Arquard ·
    • Hide content

Do you have a mac or a windows computer? I know how to do it on a mac through iTunes... It's a bit schleppy because you have to change the length of the track to less than 30 seconds, then change it from an .m4a to a .m4r file before importing back into iTunes and re-syncing your phone.

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That sounds complicated! We have a pc not a mac. Have downloaded an app but it won't work.

• pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content

I learned from this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjloDiNAWjc

• H
    Beginner March 2012
    HappyBrownDecor6850 ·
    • Hide content

Ring tones I would like to introduce you are here,despacito ringtone

• H
    HappyGoldCakes12290 ·
    • Hide content

Any latest upadation in default iphone ringtone?

• A
    Beginner July 2024 Southern Finland
    Ayme ·
    • Hide content

Hello guys, I had a challenging time a few weeks ago. I transferred ETH from my Kucoin to my Metamask. I never saw the ETH on my wallet. I opened ether scan to see what happened to my Transaction and it shows me that my ETH was transferred directly to another address. The gas fee was much higher than the actual transferred Eth value. I tried to recover my money but it was difficult, since I don't know this address. To get my money back I had to seek the help of a recovery team on Hackrecovery AT yandex Dot ru, and with their support, I got my money recovered. Couldn't afford to lose such an amount of money.

• Manabu
    Pichincha
    Manabu ·
    • Hide content

Lot of con artists have gone into the crypto investment space where one tends to lose money on a daily basis all with the intent and promise to earn huge profits. No one is bigger than these fraudulent schemes because these people are smart in the way they operate. They tend to provide contact agreement with you, get you to a group with individuals who have already invested, but all lie only to make you feel comfortable to invest your hard earned money. I followed their instructions and invested my money only to discover after a week I have been ripped off 6BTC and 4ETH. I became very angry and started looking for a way to recover my funds.

I had contacted a few crypto recovery agents but they were all unprofessional until I was introduced to HACKRECOVERY AT YANDEX DOT RU. They were the support team that helped me recover my money with their prowess and experience in handling fund theft. I got all my funds back to the last penny. Reasons you need to hire this team for your job are they are swift, and reliable. They have previously handled many successful cases.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics