Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jenny99
Beginner May 2014

Is anyone having 2 wedding dresses?

Jenny99, 5 of November of 2013 at 13:58 Posted on Planning 0 18

What do you think of getting 2 wedding dresses? I've recently started thinking about it Smiley smile I already got my "main" dress, and it's absolutely gorgeous! it's by Christiano Lucci, princess styled dress, see the bottom pic Smiley smile And I'm thinking of getting second dress that would be for "later" in the day. Something more simple, modest and short maybe...? Something like the one above the image of my dress Smiley smile
I'm not entirely sure on this idea yet and wanted to know your opinion Smiley smile

18 replies

Latest activity by Jenny99, 6 of November of 2013 at 14:22
  • PinkButterfly
    Beginner June 2014
    PinkButterfly ·
    • Hide content

Stunning dress!

I considered two dresses but I love my dress so much I'm intending to make the most of it! I have no intention in taking it of before bed lol

• T
    Beginner May 2014
    traleegirl ·
    • Hide content

Not for me, I love my wedding dress so much I may sleep in it!

• Elixia
    Beginner March 2014
    Elixia ·
    • Hide content

I got a second dress, mainly a plain chiffon white one to wear in the evening. Didn't cost a bomb and its a backup for if I'm getting frustrated in my actual one. The boning, too big, loo issues. these will drive me barmy

• P
    Beginner July 2014
    Paranoid_Pixie_:) ·
    • Hide content

I am only planning on having one, but I have been to many weddings where the bride as worn too. Make sure your timing is right tho, so that everyone see's you in the 'main' dress. I think your main dress is so so beautiful Smiley winking

• missmuff
    Beginner August 2015
    missmuff ·
    • Hide content

Wow... Stick to your main one its soooo beautiful you should show it off to all your evening guests too!! lol

L x

• Maldives2013
    Beginner December 2013
    Maldives2013 ·
    • Hide content

My dress is similar to yours and there is no way i will be taking it off until i absolutley have to - you only get to wear your wedding dress once, make the most of it I say!

• miss pickle
    Beginner June 2014
    miss pickle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

WSS^ ?

• Rosco298
    Beginner February 2014
    Rosco298 ·
    • Hide content

Absolutely the above I will not take my dress off for anything I love love love it. But I will be taking a spare dress just incase someone chucks red wine down me or similar. I'm not getting a specific one though I'll just take a dress I have.

• Feb2014Bride
    Beginner February 2014
    Feb2014Bride ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

^^^ This

• M
    Beginner November 2013
    MrsW-to-be ·
    • Hide content

I love my dress and want to be wearing it for as long as possible!

Your main dress is stunning! I can understand that as it is a big dress you might be a bit concerned about dancing, loo breaks etc but if you can manage to be comfortable in it all day then I'd wear that one for as long as you can.

xx

• Lady V
    Beginner November 2015
    Lady V ·
    • Hide content

I think that if i manage to find a dress that gorgeous i will probably never want to take it off!! ?

• Holey
    Beginner July 2011
    Holey ·
    • Hide content

With a dress that stunning I'd probably have to be forcibly removed from it!

I only had one dress and mine was the same style as yours. It didn't annoy me at all, I managed toilet breaks and dancing no problem

• *MM3*
    Beginner June 2014
    *MM3* ·
    • Hide content

I'll just be wearing my one dress all night, and i'll probably want to sleep in it haha!
    However, if you won't be comfortable dancing etc it probably wouldn't do harm to get the shorter.
    Although your dress is lovely, and I probably wouldn't want to change out of it!

• Ohwhatatuesday
    Beginner May 2014
    Ohwhatatuesday ·
    • Hide content

Your dress is gorgeous - show it off an wear it for the whole day! There's no way I'm wearing two dresses - I've spent that much money on it I'm wearing it for as long as I can!

• M
    Beginner January 2015
    murphy88 ·
    • Hide content

I agree with everyone else i want to wear my dress all day.. and I am not a girly girl!

I think i'd sleep in it if i could!

The only thing I am going to change is my shoes. Going to buy some flats for the night as i do not do heels!

• Elixia
    Beginner March 2014
    Elixia ·
    • Hide content

I appear to be the minority on this one Smiley tongue wonder if its because of the price tag, hmm. Anyways, I know when I get a little 'uncomfortable' I get narky and i can see wearing a big dress all day that by mid evening i might be praying from some relief! So I'll have converses and short chiffon dress at the rescue! My FSIL on her wedding day at mid evening vanished with her hubby and returned 20 minutes later in trousers and a sparkly top, him in smart shirt.

• Jenny99
    Beginner May 2014
    Jenny99 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you all ladies! You're so so nice ? I'm so happy you like my dress! I think I'm actually falling in love with it just looking at the pic everyday! I might be more in love with my dress than with my fiance by the time the big day comes lol All your comments made me realize that indeed I don't need a second dress! I don't want to take off my main dress once it's on ? Especially that I knew it's The One the minute I tried it on. Christiano Lucci it simply amazing! Most of their dresses are just gorgeous, take a look http://allweddingdresses.co.uk/Cristiano-Lucci,811.html It was very hard not to rave abt pretty much every single one I was shown when I went to the shop ? But I think I made the right choice! Thank you all again xxx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics