Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

HorseFan
Beginner September 2010

Is anyone's Groom having a wet shave in barber salon?

HorseFan, 25 August, 2010 at 17:42 Posted on Planning 0 13

As per the title really. I was wondering about booking mine in for one thats all!

13 replies

Latest activity by emilyx1, 26 August, 2010 at 09:46
  • hubbs91
    Beginner October 2010
    hubbs91 ·
    • Hide content

I am booked in for one at 9 on the morning of the wedding. Had a test one a few months back just to see if I would get a reaction etc All was fine

• Spangler
    Beginner September 2010
    Spangler ·
    • Hide content

Bon soir! I am hoping to book the boy in for the morning of the wedding - only problem is it's a wee bit far out from our venue (20 miles) but he will have heaps of time to spare before our 2pm ceremony. I couldn't find any mobile barbers who would do cut throat shaves in Northants - if anyone knows of a company please give me a shout!

• Daisy82
    Beginner
    Daisy82 ·
    • Hide content

I asked OH if he would like one and he told me no way. He's 29 and never had a wet shave in his life!! I was a bit surprised at that. Although I have persuaded him to have his hair cut professionally and stop making me or his mum do it lol x

• Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content

My OH was best man a couple of years ago and him and the groom went for an wet shave the morning of the wedding and really enjoyed it!

plus his chin as as soft as a babys bottom after!!

• yummymummy05
    Beginner November 2010
    yummymummy05 ·
    • Hide content

My H2B is having one. It was him that actually suggested it. I cant wait as he's always got some kind of annoying fuzz going on.

• debmci
    debmci ·
    • Hide content

Its a fabulous idea, but i dont think my OH would be up for it! I would actually like him to go to a salon and get his hair cut and styled! His mum has been cutting ti from he ever had a haircut! Its grand like, but just think a good proper cut would be lovely for the wedding. Smiley smile

• Browny
    Beginner June 2011
    Browny ·
    • Hide content

Oh I hadnt thought about this...might treat my OH to one on the morning of the wedding ?

Anyone able to give me an idea of cost?

xxx

• missmidwife
    Beginner January 2011
    missmidwife ·
    • Hide content

Hiya

My OH, his dad, my brother and BIL2B are having one on the morning of the wedding. Jacks of London do a special wedding party package. They are off to the Guildford one. As its a sunday they are even opening early for them.

• BumbleBrat
    BumbleBrat ·
    • Hide content

Yeah, my H2B will be having a cut throat shave on the morning of the wedding. He often gets a rash from using a razor so thought it'd be best. He'll have a trial a couple of weeks before the wedding to make sure all is ok.

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

Mine will probably shave normally a day or two before... he looks weird to me clean shaven, much prefer a bit of stubble!

• Charlied
    Beginner October 2010
    Charlied ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

pheeewwww. I thought I was the only one. I hate my OH clean shaven, even at the wedding I want him to look rough and ready (im sure there will be a few tuts from grannys etc) we are currently testing how many days growth we want.

• Spring
    Beginner February 2008
    Spring ·
    • Hide content

My H had his the day before

• smyvicki
    Beginner September 2010
    smyvicki ·
    • Hide content

No mines not, i like a bit of stubble! We're currently trialling how long before the wedding he needs to shave so that its at an 'acceptable' length for the wedding!

• emilyx1
    Beginner September 2010
    emilyx1 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

My OH is off here the morning of the wedding. He has always wanted to have it done so is treating himself on the big day. I'm looking forard to him being lovely and smoth all day ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics