Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Beebee21
Beginner November 2023 Bedfordshire

Is it being a bridezilla?

Beebee21, 13 of January of 2022 at 11:30 Posted on Planning 0 3
I’m thinking about doing all the wedding party folders that include responsibility, important dates etc. Is that too anal? I’m worried I would make people mad or upset by being a “ bridezilla “ it just some of the wedding party would forget they own head if it wasn’t screwed on.

3 replies

Latest activity by RomanticGreenStationery27135, 19 of January of 2022 at 09:11
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    What do you mean by a folder? As in printing out something and handing it to them.
    I personally would think that was over the top if I was in the party. Maybe a couple of meetings would be easier and more relaxed, even on zoom if you are not in the same area as them. I’ve had zoom calls with my mum about the bridesmaids dresses as we live 250 miles away from each other. Also send them diary invites for the important dates if they have email and Outlook for instance.
  • Jess
    Dedicated October 2022 Worcestershire
    Jess ·
    • Hide content

This sounds like a great idea to me personally but I love to be super organised. I think that anything that gives you peace of mind is worth doing, but particularly if your wedding party know you love to have everything planned out then they won't think you're a 'bridezilla' for giving them some information - they'll just think it's so you! If you still worry about how it could come across, how about making it look 'pretty'? The website Canva has loads of free designs that you can use or add elements to your own, I absolutely rely on it!

• R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

Is your wedding very complex/large? I'm just wondering how many 'dates' and 'responsibilities' your wedding party have that you need a folder for them?!

I would say that generally, an email or a printout would be sufficient. If your friends are that forgetful, they're likely to lose a big folder anyway.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics