Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Beginner

Is there a shower at St. Pancras?

Secret Lemonade Drinker, 1 June, 2009 at 18:58 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 1

I have now had no water at home since 8pm last night - Thames Water are being great, helpful and sympathetic but it is not a problem at their end. Landlord for my apartment block is giving conflicting information, no temporary relief (e.g. bottled drinking water at least) and no e.t.a for fixing it. It's bloody hot in London today and will be again tomorrow.

Google tells me St. Pancras have showers on one website but on their actual site there is no mention. Can someone tell me if they do please? It's close to work and otherwise I would have to schlep over to Victoria which would mean rising with the lark and running all over town, which would negate the effects of the shower in the first place! Sorry if I don't respond asap, I have to run home.

The only liquid supply that I know I have at home for sure is wine - which I need very badly right now!

1 replies

Latest activity by memyselfandi, 1 June, 2009 at 19:09
  • memyselfandi
    Beginner November 2007
    memyselfandi ·
    • Hide content

National Rail website says they do at Kings X.

Is there a gym near you? I know at the Virgin in Angel you can get a day pass for £15, it's expensive but you could always claim back off your landlord.

• memyselfandi
    Beginner November 2007
    memyselfandi ·
    • Hide content

Or a hotel with a leisure centre, they usually do day passes quite cheaply and will have showers available.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics