Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Vikster79
Beginner July 2011

Is there such a thing as a free table planner template?

Vikster79, 12 October, 2010 at 13:20 Posted on Planning 0 5

I have just googled it and you have to pay to use a planner template and wondered if anyone had one or knows of where i can download it for free? Just be inerested to see the set up.

Thanks

5 replies

Latest activity by Bobbins30, 12 October, 2010 at 15:39
  • JonCraven
    JonCraven ·
    • Hide content

Here you are (after a quick Google search)...

http://wedding-stationery-downloads.blogspot.com/2009/10/free-seating-plan-templates.html

Hope that helps!

• Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content
  • ajdown
    VIP September 2011
    ajdown ·
    • Hide content

I can do "almost free" for you Smiley smile

1) Get a big piece of paper, or old wallpaper, and draw out your table layout, and how many sit on each table - number or give names as appropriate, and don't forget the top table!

2) Using post-it notes, write each person's name on one, and stick them on the big piece of paper. Then you can unstick and restick as much as you like to rearrange people that have to / can't be on the same table etc.

When finished, put it to one side until nearer the time as you can guarantee at least one person will drop out or someone will have an argument with someone and you'll have to go through the exercise again.

You shouldn't really finalise the table plan until the last week before your wedding really because of all the above Smiley smile

• Vikster79
    Beginner July 2011
    Vikster79 ·
    • Hide content

Cheers guys - i was obviously having a blonde moment (even though im not blonde)

Oh and AJD im not finalising anything, i just wanted to put the tables and and names on a plan instead of a sheet of A4 lined paper!!?

• Kat44
    Beginner August 2011
    Kat44 ·
    • Hide content

I used a cardboard box lid, piece of A3 with a layout on it made in word from rectangles and circles and pins with peoples names on ?

• Bobbins30
    Beginner November 2010
    Bobbins30 ·
    • Hide content

https://www.marthastewart.com/6417/weddings - theres one here, you have to sign up to the site but it's free

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics