Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kayels
Beginner May 2013

Isle music, damien rice xx xx

Kayels, 21 June, 2012 at 22:19 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi everyone,

I have finally a song i heard and have been searching for ages on the net!!!

Basically a few months there was a wedding on wedding tv, bride walking down the isle filmed in black and white, gorgeous, but the music they played really popped out to me, it was a stunning song and i fell in love with it. Of course i didnt know it and neither did anyone else!! Typical lol

Finally got it on youtube, cue much excitment!!!! Its damien rice the blowers daughter, granted its a pretty sad song and not fitting for a wedding, however the chorus 'i cant take my eyes of you' part is absolutly gorgeous, the way he sings it is so beautiful i really think it would be perfect to walk down the isle to.

I have listend to other songs i like, but i can only imagine walking down to this!! Nothing else fits right.

However my question is do uou think its abit wierd that it wud just be the chorus, so basically all the 'i cant take my eyes of you part' i dnt know weather it will seem abit strange at the time if you kind of understand what i mean!!?! Any opinions would be fab!! Xx xx

Thanks xxx

5 replies

Latest activity by martinkab@hotmail.com, 24 June, 2012 at 10:06
  • Cakeycase
    Beginner December 2012
    Cakeycase ·
    • Hide content

I'm not sure what you mean by just playing the part 'I can't take my eyes off you'. This may seem a bit strange just playing those lyrics alone, or would you be playing the whole song?

I agree that this is a lovely song, and infact friends of mine actually had this as their first dance at their wedding.....I also love his voice too ?

• D
    Beginner November 2012
    DalleyUk ·
    • Hide content

How about having the piano version of it? Sounds lovely just begin played on a piano

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJnMciED0t4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

• Kayels
    Beginner May 2013
    Kayels ·
    • Hide content

Hi Lannyb27, yeah i would have to cut it down definatly,!! Smiley smile i was thinking of maybe starting it just before the chorus bit at at the 'no love no glory' part and then going on into the chorus, i think it would work really nice to be fair!! Smiley smile and its such a beautiful song, cant have it as my first dance beacause H2B doesnt realy like it.

xx xx

• M
    Beginner August 2013
    Munstermad ·
    • Hide content

Oh I love this idea, one of my favourite songs and the album is on is the ONLY album ever that I listen to every song on and not just the 2 hit ones ?

Cutting it from there sounds great, and it will be really lovely.

• M
    Dedicated February 2022
    martinkab@hotmail.com ·
    • Hide content

This music is really growing on me! I've got a live violinist called Simon Jordan who is playing my choice of music - I might just change my signing the register music (I've done it already 5 times, ha ha!)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics