Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner May 2026 Surrey

Italy wedding

Emily, 2 of April of 2024 at 20:52 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 2
Hi everyone,
We are looking at getting married in Italy in 2026 but we just don't know where to start. We know we have time but with it being abroad, we want to remain as organised as possible.

Does anyone have any tips for us?

2 replies

Latest activity by Greeny, 25 of April of 2024 at 09:30
  • J
    Beginner May 2025 Wielkopolskie
    Julita ·
    • Hide content

Hi Emily, we are also in the process of planning an abroad wedding for May 2025. It is very overwhelming to begin with, especially with finding a venue. What helps me is to focus on one thing/ task at a time. With not being able to see venues or vendors in person, it's easy to get lost in communication.

Wish you all the luck! Smiley smile

• Greeny
    Beginner July 2028 Tamil Nadu
    Greeny ·
    • Hide content

"Absolutely! I can't recommend Chocolate Kids Play School in Guduvanchery highly enough. My child has been attending their day care program for over a year now, and I couldn't be happier with the care and attention they receive there. The staff are incredibly nurturing and attentive, ensuring that the children are not only safe but also engaged in enriching activities throughout the day. The facilities are clean, bright, and well-equipped, creating a stimulating environment for my child to learn and play. Plus, they offer flexible scheduling options to accommodate different needs, which has been a lifesaver for our family. I have complete peace of mind knowing that my child is in such capable hands at Chocolate Kids Play School."

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics