Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

thefuturemrsclarke
Beginner July 2010

its payday tommorrow, wooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thefuturemrsclarke, 27 January, 2010 at 19:33 Posted on Planning 0 8

Bout time as well. iv spent the last few weeks with an empty purse and i so wanted to get on and do wedding stuff.

tommorow/this weekend, with money i will be :

ordering invites, place cards ect, got a sample through today from somebody from ebay and really happy with it, only 40 quid for 100 , which is actually cheaper than making my own, they look better and tbh i dont have the time,

ordering my dress which im going to try on again on sat, lets hope i dont have a wobble again,

ordering my wedding ring and paying for h2b, we ordered it early on in the month, its now arrived but we havnt seen it yet

so glad its finally here. anybody else excited?

8 replies

Latest activity by thefuturemrsclarke, 28 January, 2010 at 07:18
  • GeordieBarbie
    Beginner May 2010
    GeordieBarbie ·
    • Hide content

I got paid last Friday! ?

• Maxibon
    Beginner March 2009
    Maxibon ·
    • Hide content

? me!!

OH got paid yesterday so we can breathe a bit better now too (I get paid weekly and work "forgot" to pay us for the 1st week in jan which wasnt fun - hopefully get it this friday or I wont be happy)

So we will also be doing some wedding stuff on our day off tomorrow,

Paying off the rest of the suits

Looking at place name cards - we are making them ourselves as we are going for simple, with love themed scratch cards inside as favours ?

all thats left for us to do is -

Pay remainder of the cake (cant until we know the day numbers)

Pay final instalment of dress (not paying til its here)

Finalise the table decs (again need to wait for numbers!)

Theres gotta be something ive forgotten but dont know what!

I have my 16w appointment tomorrow too so hopefully hear that Piglet is growing nicely ?

• thefuturemrsclarke
    Beginner July 2010
    thefuturemrsclarke ·
    • Hide content

Ooooh hope 2moorow goes well, sure piglet is fine. isnt it nioce to finally have some cash at last i can move forward with my planning. also need to go see my cake lady, decide what i want and pay her a deposit.

ok geordie, rub it in why dont ya, on the upside tho, you will prob be skint before me ?

• sidsidney
    Beginner
    sidsidney ·
    • Hide content

I got paid early too! But I am spending some of that cash on invites this month so I have a month to make them up before sending out some day invites in March. And after finding the moss bros money off offer in a wedding mag I might have to press oh to book his suits... Dude is far too laid back! lol.

• teeheeyoucrazyguys!
    teeheeyoucrazyguys! ·
    • Hide content

I almost passed out when I saw my wage packet....... I just have to be v v good and not spend it!! Lots of housey things to buy.....

• thefuturemrsclarke
    Beginner July 2010
    thefuturemrsclarke ·
    • Hide content

Ooh lucky you teehee, i almost wish the wedding was out of they way, theres lots of housey things i need to, but i just cannot afford to do them and wedding stuff. x

• GeordieBarbie
    Beginner May 2010
    GeordieBarbie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Probably true! Haha! D got paid today too.

We're quite lucky in that we have a pot of savings so can get on with things as and when we need to. Well, it's big pot until March when the honeymoon has to be paid ?

Not really sure what much i've got to do at the mo. Been busy trying to work out what kind of table decorations we want and think we've cracked it. D had me taking a picture of a vase in a bar at the weekend - I got some funny looks from the waitress! ?

• 22tango
    Beginner April 2010
    22tango ·
    • Hide content

? finally!!!!!!!!

though it all has to go back out again - mahusive gas bill and sofa-bed before we can even start thinking about wedding stuff.... boo !

• thefuturemrsclarke
    Beginner July 2010
    thefuturemrsclarke ·
    • Hide content

Hello tango, long time no see! hope the house id getting in some kind of order now. i cant beleive how quickly your wedding is coming round, much left to do? x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics